MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Server maintenance

Where is the error? but it took 5 minutes and he was still alive and healthy like a god

15 minutes ago, cocailon said:

Where is the error? but it took 5 minutes and he was still alive and healthy like a god

@zpepiroth Look like bat flock only bug with noob like you, but with Onichan is Normal :)) seam me i see it normal

Why do you keep arguing?
Its obvious to the point of stupidity that this skill does a LOT of damage :trall:
It just shouldn't be like this, because it's just a debuff. Wait for the admin to see it

15 minutes ago, mokus said:

Why do you keep arguing?
Its obvious to the point of stupidity that this skill does a LOT of damage :trall:
It just shouldn't be like this, because it's just a debuff. Wait for the admin to see it

Here I tell the truth, if you are strong enough and have more than 100k health then it will not be a problem like Onizuna above, Bug is you can kill eveyone with 1 hit die like before it Bug now slay batflock cant kill Onizuna how it bug tell me

After update i dont pick up zen when offlevel. Also lost like 70 or 80 Varka tickets because they only stack to 10 now (one of my guild members lost over 200 because of that).

1 час назад, kenttran сказал:

Here I tell the truth, if you are strong enough and have more than 100k health then it will not be a problem like Onizuna above, Bug is you can kill eveyone with 1 hit die like before it Bug now slay batflock cant kill Onizuna how it bug tell me

A bug is not necessarily death by a one hit. And as Devil has already said, this is not really a bug, rather it is a missconfig.
SL's main damage comes from the Pierce attack skill (80-90%). Only a small part of the damage should come from the Bat Flock debuff skill 
Now we see that the Bat Flock debuff deals damage equal to +-90% of the hp of almost any class (except BK, which has an increased HP)
At the same time, on the high-rate server (Dragon and prime) (im not sure about Sega), SL has the opportunity to have a maximum of ene and str, it means that SL can use OVERDMG debuff skill Bat Flock + regular main dmg skill Pierce Attacks. 

It's all just a mistake. No one should use it
SL's main stats are STR AGI and VIT. If any SL player has a max ENE (which is not typical for this class) and he uses it in PVP, then this is an abuse bug and you can get banned for it
Just wait for the Admin to fix it     :joyful:

9 minutes ago, mokus said:

A bug is not necessarily death by a one hit. And as Devil has already said, this is not really a bug, rather it is a missconfig.
SL's main damage comes from the Pierce attack skill (80-90%). Only a small part of the damage should come from the Bat Flock debuff skill 
Now we see that the Bat Flock debuff deals damage equal to +-90% of the hp of almost any class (except BK, which has an increased HP)
At the same time, on the high-rate server (Dragon and prime) (im not sure about Sega), SL has the opportunity to have a maximum of ene and str, it means that SL can use OVERDMG debuff skill Bat Flock + regular main dmg skill Pierce Attacks. 

It's all just a mistake. No one should use it
SL's main stats are STR AGI and VIT. If any SL player has a max ENE (which is not typical for this class) and he uses it in PVP, then this is an abuse bug and you can get banned for it
Just wait for the Admin to fix it     :joyful:

its normal. what are u talking bout bro? 

no bug here, just weak players 

image.png.031f67b91da32664e7b3d69d430f615f.png

3 hours ago, cocailon said:

SM bug one hit ( BK 160k  blood)

now they complain. 
its very unusual for people to complain when they themselves are the ones who are abusing the bug.. 
its like what you guys said "its normal! youre just weak!"
so that BK is weak aff

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cocailon said:

This comment wins it all, they abuse and then post it.. hahahahah they complain they cant kill all max bk and all the others the get to one shot..
dont delete this, freedom=bons they say :issou_zoom:

the main language on this forum is english. (except "international" part of forum).
penalty: delete messages for the first time. after that - read-only for 1 or more days.

1 minute ago, pay1 said:

Đồ ngu

yeah thats you.. ofcourse he couldnt die, hes got 70% buff from cs + his normal hp how much do you think that is? 
and by the way he got that 70% buff by kicking your asses even if you still abuse bat flock.. so now you cry and cry?

• Haha 1