MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[8.04.2024] - Merging - Dragon & Sega to Prime

none will come trust me, u gonna have a hand full of ppl max :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That server is dead mate. Going from high xp to lower xp ain't a good idea. Why did you guys even bother to do the votes if you were going to merge with Sega anyway? You tried merging Angel with sega and look how many people from there are still around. If you do merge with Sega not many people will stay around.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi,

I wonder why you don't transfer the players from Sega to Dragon and keep XP 500 ? 
We all see and know that sega is uninteresting for new players.
Why is a new server not opened before the union of the two servers or at least during the same period? 
Arturs, you said in a previous post that a new server is needed, to increase the number of players and a refresh of the game, so when?
Thank you.
  • Love 3

i dont understand who is the inbreed that voted "no" to sega merging prime and dragon together..... i mean 100 ppl online  so 15 players.....u like staying in your lonelyness? XD

• Love 2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, nakuru2 said:

i dont understand who is the inbreed that voted "no" to sega merging prime and dragon together..... i mean 100 ppl online  so 15 players.....u like staying in your lonelyness? XD

they want to stay as king in an empty land. no one to steal their bosses and spots :Picardia:

• Love 1

It would be great if all 3 were combined into 1

It will definitely be difficult to play against x5000 players, but I like the challenge of difficulty.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, vantoan91 said:

It would be great if all 3 were combined into 1

It will definitely be difficult to play against x5000 players, but I like the challenge of difficulty.

it won't be any problem. All players from 3 servers are maxed and good geared. I don't think it is a problem. What is the difference between Prime and others? Prime just an old server where all has +15 items and etc. Same in Sega, same in Dragon. If merge all to 1 server (doesn't matter which one will be the main, x100, x500 or x5000), all will be same 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 minute ago, Devil said:

nó sẽ không có vấn đề gì Tất cả người chơi từ 3 máy chủ đều được nâng cấp tối đa và trang bị tốt. Tôi không nghĩ đó là một vấn đề. Sự khác biệt giữa Prime và những người khác là gì? Prime chỉ là một máy chủ cũ, nơi tất cả đều có +15 vật phẩm, v.v. Tương tự ở Sega, tương tự ở Dragon. Nếu gộp tất cả về 1 server (không quan trọng cái nào là main, x100, x500 hay x5000) thì tất cả đều giống nhau 

the number of players with maximum equipment at x100 and x500 cannot be compared to x5000. But that will be a good motivation for me to find the purpose of playing this game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zpepiroth said:

they want to stay as king in an empty land. no one to steal their bosses and spots :Picardia:

Because you weak. Be stronger you can beat them (us) one day :)))

5 hours ago, Devil said:

it won't be any problem. All players from 3 servers are maxed and good geared. I don't think it is a problem. What is the difference between Prime and others? Prime just an old server where all has +15 items and etc. Same in Sega, same in Dragon. If merge all to 1 server (doesn't matter which one will be the main, x100, x500 or x5000), all will be same 

You are a bit outdated. X500 characters are a bit weaker then x100 and x5k have most geared players)) but anyways the best strategy would be merging all servers in one now for now. 

Long story short. Dragon players wants to join Prime. And that was known before Dragon launching that it will go to Prime in the end. But I really don’t understand why some people from Sega voted “no” for merging with Prime too… Like there is literally 15-20 people playing, mostly maxed, why do they want to stay in completely dead server with dead market ? What’s the point ? 
If all three servers now merge into one and launch this month new low rate it would be best solution. Even for newcomers seeing at the website Prime with online 500-600 would be better then now ~200 which btw need to divide by 3 to see real online. 

Anyone who voted from Sega “no” are hopeless noobs ! :kat:

#mergeallservers

• Love 3
  • Like 1

3 in 1 best solution. What a point to keep sega idk. You try to make 2 servs main but like you see here its no possible. So just merge all in 1 and keep only 1 main - prime serv.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It is best to most likely be 1 . At that time, fighting will be more fiery and attractive

• Love 1
  • Like 1