MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Problem with game

On 1/5/2024 at 6:37 PM, EZIIZE said:

this happens every time when i try to start game on my laptop

do you receive any error windows in the end? Or it's just an infinite loading screen?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Trying to log in the game since 2h now.

When I click the server client freezes and disconnects. 50% of the chances after loading screen it's instantly disconnect. 

10 minutes ago, stefain said:

Trying to log in the game since 2h now.

When I click the server client freezes and disconnects. 50% of the chances after loading screen it's instantly disconnect. 

Try to
1) Just wait ~15 minutes
2) Restart PC/Modem

Usually one of this will helps. Or make both.

Yes, I just bought a new modem. Restarted PC. Doesnt work 

Going to buy a new pc 

Had enough for today ...

56 minutes ago, stefain said:

Yes, I just bought a new modem. Restarted PC. Doesnt work 

Going to buy a new pc 

Had enough for today ...

This issue is because of our partner's anti-ddos system. Your IP has been banned on their side probably, and in 99% of cases - waiting for 15 minutes without trying to connection resolves the problem. 
Maybe try to wait for 30 minutes.

Trying to connect takes ages...

After I connect I get d/c when I try to move, especially crywolf or event square...

Reinstalled game, trying new devices, new modem also ... this connecting issue is getting worse day by day, now I am afraid to move from a map to another cuz I get d/c and then I spend more than 1h to connect back in the game. I checked with my brother also he has same issues and his playing from a different region. 

Wait 15/30 min when? or after what? 

I'm trying to connect for about 1h, nothing works....after 1h i managed to log in and when i try to go ds, BUM disconnect again. How much time will this problem persists?

On 1/13/2024 at 1:16 AM, damata said:

Why was my account blocked?

next time be more gentle and polite to other players. No one's parent is guilty that u r fighting with his son/daughter IN A GAME! 1st time it is ban for a time, next one will be permanent ban.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

My game won't start, I've installed it and copied the files from patcher which are on the downloads section, restarted my pc.

when i try to start via launcher, nothing happens. Any ideeas ?!

Hello,

I keep getting D/C when I move to any map, randomly i get disconnect. can't really do much and it fking sucks. I already changed 1 rotter and I know it's not from my device, it's something on my IP, as I played from my brother's house and everything is fine. Just home i get d/c doesn't matter what device I use as I tried on multiple and even new one. Home i get d/c.

This means my ip is flagged. This is not on my power to do anything, i already changed a router. 

Fix the game ffs. 

How is this affecting my game? 

- Can't go in ANY events, neither event maps

- When someone needs help and I need to move, I just pray i dont get d/c 

- Lost many varkas because I tend to do them when I have more time for the game and that's in the evening - Guess what - I move to varka and I get disconnect, and until I manage to log back in the game ... day passes. - This is not a big deal as Varka sucks anyway - I have more than 100 gaion boxes opened on 1 char and no flames - is this also because of the flag on my account? If you think im joking check my account stefain1, char silvia, its probably more than 100 gaion boxes opened.

Not really a big loss here, just few thousands 

Maybe your provider has some specifications and anti-defenses are blocking your IP. Event map, varka, arka, loren deep and crywolf - are separate servers and when you warp there - this is the new connection. 
Do you have a VPN? Try to play via VPN, i know that for some players this helped. 

On 1/20/2024 at 3:02 PM, stefain said:

I have more than 100 gaion boxes opened on 1 char and no flames - is this also because of the flag on my account? If you think im joking check my account stefain1, char silvia, its probably more than 100 gaion boxes opened.

It's just a random. Randomize calculate for the whole server and each new box opens - a new random. Box open - new random. Jewel of life drags to the item - new random. 

55 minutes ago, pssc said:

Hi, Can i fix this?

Screen(01_29-13_05)-0000.jpg

press CTRL+V and u will be able to see ur event inventory where u need to have 2x2 space

• Love 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png