MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zpepiroth

BOTS or TOTS

there is a little gap in this 4.25 rule and we'll discuss it with senate/admin members. Yes it is a prevention coz of the second part of the rule, but still rule not clear. For now, I wouldn't count it as prevention. After the discuss I'll write the decision.

4.25. Forbidden to maliciously bypass the maximum connection limits or massive bot farm creation for the purpose of enriching.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

24 minutes ago, Devil said:

there is a little gap in this 4.25 rule and we'll discuss it with senate/admin members. Yes it is a prevention coz of the second part of the rule, but still rule not clear. For now, I wouldn't count it as prevention. After the discuss I'll write the decision.

4.25. Forbidden to maliciously bypass the maximum connection limits or massive bot farm creation for the purpose of enriching.

I think in this rule there is clearly said that it’s forbidden to massive bot farm

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Positive said:

I think in this rule there is clearly said that it’s forbidden to massive bot farm

how you know it's one person open all this acc?

He said he has wife & sister supports him to play games. 

READING CAREFULLY PLEASE!

• Haha 1

Here (make fake guilds to earn items from the guild quest system) this is a rules broking. 

First step - warning or ban of all farm accounts.
The second step is to ban the main account.

So what will we decide? Just warning and we won't see it again, or better already ban all farm accounts?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

Here (make fake guilds to earn items from the guild quest system) this is a rules broking. 

So what will we decide? Just warning and we won't see it again, or better already ban all farm accounts?

He got warned enough in the Past - get him Banned.

4 hours ago, luxrio1 said:

He already got tons of Warnings and he still Continues.. i dont think he is harming someone other than.. you cant Join DS/BC if he doesn this.. but ye i think a Warming from an Admin should be enough "at first" remove all rewards he farmed till this Date and we good to go. Next time he gets Banned i would suggest :D 

Well I mean he has unfair advantage with guild rewards right? Rules are rules and yeah he has been warned for this in the past. I don't believe for a second that his wife and sister support him, he say this only after he realized he could get banned. Even so it's still massive alt/bot farm that is against rules

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shade said:

Well I mean he has unfair advantage with guild rewards right? Rules are rules and yeah he has been warned for this in the past. I don't believe for a second that his wife and sister support him, he say this only after he realized he could get banned. Even so it's still massive alt/bot farm that is against rules

True - i reedited my Answer. Get him Banned -  i forgot he got warned plenty in the past. Ban suits him well.

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

I remember he got warning long time ago. Even now I don't play Prime but I definitely vote for ban because this guy always was big bot farmer/guild reward abuser since I started to play here ^^ 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Arturs said:

Don't ban jean i need pvp achievements :Picardia::pepehands::DrakeYes:

image.png.c2a5075ded50988a7db18e4477d4deca.png

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

24 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

@Positive -Scooby should get 4.18 aswell for such threats.

oh, don't worry. I love all SAGAWA. I will give a kiss with all my heart to each member :D

That's all I want to do. let keep a friendly zone in mux =))

21 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

@Devil @Positive if you guys can prove it's one person opened all their accounts at the same time, let give the decision. If not, let shut up and wait admin response!

1st of all, learn manners how to speak to people, keep ur aggression and don't pin ur nose to others "problems". 2ndly senate members have permission to decide if the report will be accepted or rejected. So, chill and play ur game. Mind ur own business.

About Jean, we discussed his case and the decision is, YES it is a prevention. This topic not a "REPORT" topic, so I won't say anything about ban or something. @Arturs himself will act as he wants. So the topic is closed.

Okay, because this isn't a first warning, i will ban all accounts that were used for the farm, but won't touch main accounts.

But next time, will be ban on the main account too. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280