MUX Legend Community
nauseda

Is Sega dying?

With the opening of the new server (Dragon), it became obvious that the online had significantly decreased on x100 Sega instance. Over the past 2-3 days, I have observed a fairly significant decrease of 40% (the number is not exact, but it seems to me close to the truth).
Considering the above, I would like to know the opinion of the players: do you plan to return back to Sega and does it make sense to continue playing there?
Question to the administration: what are your forecasts for Sega’s life? Do you see development there or is this stage already passed and the server is doomed to death?
Thanks everyone for the answers :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

1 hour ago, nauseda said:

With the opening of the new server (Dragon), it became obvious that the online had significantly decreased on x100 Sega instance. Over the past 2-3 days, I have observed a fairly significant decrease of 40% (the number is not exact, but it seems to me close to the truth).
Considering the above, I would like to know the opinion of the players: do you plan to return back to Sega and does it make sense to continue playing there?
Question to the administration: what are your forecasts for Sega’s life? Do you see development there or is this stage already passed and the server is doomed to death?
Thanks everyone for the answers :)

There isn othing to worry, everyone will play Sega mainly who went to Dragon. We just trying to earn some Bons to use them on Sega ;) nothing to worry bro :D

The SEGA server has been running strong for over a year now. And it won't stop there, most people will still come back.
Use this time to farm in peace with no interuptions or much competition :)

• Like 1

just for your information, there is no plan about merging Sega and Dragon or Sega and Prime. Sega and Prime servers are base servers for low and high rate servers. (Sega for low rate and the Prime for high rate). Merging servers depends on the online activity. If the activity of Dragon will fall down it will merge only with Prime, but not Sega. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Let's take o lock on the Prime server. Opened in April 2020 with a peak online of about 800-900 players. With time online goes down and down. The peak of low online online is about 40 players. Yes, now Prime server have almost x10 more players, than a 1.5 year ago. Because of merges. 

Sega launched 1 year ago and had only 1 merge. The most important - that people know, we don't wipe anything. You can leave our project, but you can comeback after years and find your character on the server. 

Sega and Prime servers will receive all updates, but obvious that 95% of new players will choose the newest server. So mostly now it depends on players.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Thank you guys for answers. Got your opinions and plans :)

46 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

Sega launched 1 year ago and had only 1 merge. The most important - that people know, we don't wipe anything. You can leave our project, but you can comeback after years and find your character on the server. 

Sega and Prime servers will receive all updates, but obvious that 95% of new players will choose the newest server. So mostly now it depends on players.

The absence of wipes is a good option, but according to your logic by running a new server you're killing old ones. I understand that this is just a business, but IMHO it looks like "players wipe" :)

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

20 minutes ago, nauseda said:

The absence of wipes is a good option, but according to your logic by running a new server you're killing old ones. I understand that this is just a business, but IMHO it looks like "players wipe" :)

then what can u offer in this case? ) all depends on players. Old players, new players. Old players going to new server to have some items, sell for bonuses or for "vengeance". New players will choose new server coz it is obvious that all trying to have fun with more people with same lvl. For example, why u or other new players didn't start on Prime server? why old Prime players left the server and started on Sega? It is always like that. Some lazy players like me staying on old servers) I'm playing on both Prime and Sega actively, but don't have another time for new ones. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

32 minutes ago, nauseda said:

This is a player's decision, go to the new server or stay on the old one. 
One of our main goals - increase of players total online and create a big core of MUX community. Community - one of the most important things, which distinguish us from the other projects. For example, some guy started to play on our server in 2020, and after he left on some "FRESH NEW 24/7 LONGTERM PLAY2WIN ONLINE 5000+++" server, playing there 3 months and the project closed. After a few attempts, he received our e-mail about a new server coming and saw "wow, this project are still alive after 1 year, need to try". 

Time is on our side. More and more players know about MUX Legend, and this is something like a "brand". Our stars now collect more online than before, maybe we need more active servers at the same time, 4 for example. I think, Sega server will have more online than now, but in the future. Like a Prime server

• Love 2

14 минут назад, Devil сказал:

then what can u offer in this case? ) all depends on players. Old players, new players. Old players going to new server to have some items, sell for bonuses or for "vengeance". New players will choose new server coz it is obvious that all trying to have fun with more people with same lvl. For example, why u or other new players didn't start on Prime server? why old Prime players left the server and started on Sega? It is always like that. Some lazy players like me staying on old servers) I'm playing on both Prime and Sega actively, but don't have another time for new ones. 

I don't offer anything, but just stating a fact :) I'm not making any claims, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on and make a decision for myself :)

Thank you guys for your answers, the topic can be closed

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

I used to play on Prime, and once I left, I shared everything with my guildmates for absolutely free because I knew I'd never come back. 
I'm back now and it would be great to get all my stuff back but it's too late. Started at Sega with the understanding that I would need to collect items again and save them if I decide to take a break as they would never be deleted. Thanks for that. 
As for me we've got more down time on Sega to collect and farm before big war happens when new members come.  :illuminati:

• Love 1

Last couple of days the real online of Sega server at the EU prime time is 2-3 people :) Before update it was around 5-7. The topic name is no longer a question, but a statement of fact :)

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

On 11/1/2023 at 4:17 AM, cyber_s said:

I used to play on Prime, and once I left, I shared everything with my guildmates for absolutely free because I knew I'd never come back. 
I'm back now and it would be great to get all my stuff back but it's too late. Started at Sega with the understanding that I would need to collect items again and save them if I decide to take a break as they would never be deleted. Thanks for that. 
As for me we've got more down time on Sega to collect and farm before big war happens when new members come.  :illuminati:

who is ur mate?

21 hours ago, juiby said:

@Arturs @Devil is it still the plan to merge dragon with prime in the end?

I think soon we will make a poll for dragon players if they wanna merge or not, and which server of case of "yes" they prefer.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I think soon we will make a poll for dragon players if they wanna merge or not, and which server of case of "yes" they prefer.

make sure there is 3 options. yes/no/no merge

26 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Tôi nghĩ chúng tôi sẽ sớm thực hiện một cuộc thăm dò ý kiến cho những người chơi rồng xem họ có muốn hợp nhất hay không và họ thích máy chủ nào trong trường hợp "có" hơn.

NO