MUX Legend Community
bucho

Sm Skill enchance tree weapon magic dmg inc doesnt work.

At skill enchance tree, the last option in the first row cant be leveled up. It says "You must meet all requirements". I suspect that this accurred after the new patch when there was removed another option called  "Increase skill DMG"  causing to not let you upgrade "Weapon Magic DMG increase". 

Soon will be fixed, i found a reason

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

When making large updates like this, always something you will forget to remove. I've done some tests and forgot to return it back. This problem is only for DW.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :pepehands:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Arturs said:

When making large updates like this, always something you will forget to remove. I've done some tests and forgot to return it back. This problem is only for DW.

https://muxlegend.com/launcher2/update/patcher.zip

1) Download this patch and close the game
2) install this patch (copy to the root folder)
3) Reset the 4th skill tree (in points number won't be proper, please use this service on the website

Sorry for the inconvenience. :pepehands:

Tried and that temporary fix doesn't work well. After i install the patcher and enter the game through "Main", the game forces me to update via the launcher and disconnects and reconnects every ~ 10seconds.Even tho doing that i still managed to up the "Increase skill DMG" (deleted one) and  "Weapon Magic DMG increase". After all the disconnects during this period i went back to update with laucher its unplayable otherwise and i got to square zero again. The "Weapon Magic DMG increase" is downgraded to 10/30 and the same message as before appears when i try to level it up "You must meet all requirements". :pepehands:

12 minutes ago, vichobucho said:

Tried and that temporary fix doesn't work well. After i install the patcher and enter the game through "Main", the game forces me to update via the launcher and disconnects and reconnects every ~ 10seconds.Even tho doing that i still managed to up the "Increase skill DMG" (deleted one) and  "Weapon Magic DMG increase". After all the disconnects during this period i went back to update with laucher its unplayable otherwise and i got to square zero again. The "Weapon Magic DMG increase" is downgraded to 10/30 and the same message as before appears when i try to level it up "You must meet all requirements". :pepehands:

Please download a patch once again, now all should be good. :kat:

19 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Please download a patch once again, now all should be good. :kat:

Just downloaded and installed again, but still forces me to update with the launcher and after the update all goes back to the beggining and the same errors.

3 minutes ago, vichobucho said:

Just downloaded and installed again, but still forces me to update with the launcher and after the update all goes back to the beggining and the same errors.

strange, should work.

Anyway, soon i will add it to the launcher update

9 minutes ago, Arturs said:

strange, should work.

Anyway, soon i will add it to the launcher update

The patcher brings back the option that is removed "Skill increase dmg" and my guess is that the game is trying to tell that this option doest shouldnt be here and calls for outdated version and to be updated. 

First screen shot is when i patched and the second is after i updated with the launcher.

Thank you for the help after all.

proble1.png

afterpathcer.png

i will connect to your character to see it

upd: done, you can connect back

Please run the launcher and receive a new update files. 

• Love 1