MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
guseynov

MUX Helper - Castle Siege

Greetings,
I would like to suggest that the admins turn off the use of the MUX helper during the siege. To defend and attack you need to play and spend time. And as I noticed during the last siege - one person went behind all the Heroes players and simply turned on the MUX helper.
I hope for your understanding.

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

34 minutes ago, guseynov said:

Greetings,
I would like to suggest that the admins turn off the use of the MUX helper during the siege. To defend and attack you need to play and spend time. And as I noticed during the last siege - one person went behind all the Heroes players and simply turned on the MUX helper.
I hope for your understanding.

I don't think it is a good idea. Coz many players during any fight moving their buffers with CTRL+S and at the final destination buffers give buffs by helper. So disabling it will make all uncomfortable. Sure thing, I'm not the "last castle" to make decision. I just shared my opinion as a player

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

We have only 1 option - disable MU Helper in the "Loren deep" location. But I'm not sure, that this will be a good idea. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

you know how it turns out, it's clear that the Heroes guild is very strong, but they have less and less active users.
And as I noted last time, one person plays for all accounts. And when 4 people in the party buff one Cucinelli with a MUX helper, it's impossible to kill him even with + 45% buff)

I'm certainly not insisting, I'm just suggesting. Can be checked for one CS. 

6 часов назад, salupa сказал:

This works for both teams.

thank you captain ochevidnost) 

• Haha 1

Heroes have less active users on CS because of weak competition. I can tell you that there are good amount of players online from Heroes, all of us doesn't need to be there at CS, instead we can go bosses while others take care of it. Arturs watches every CS, he knows how many players are online from Heroes, never 1 or 2 online for CS from Heroes unless we just decided to let the other guild take it without a fight.