MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ma4o0

Is it normal.Just Quession

Is it normal for Exe set with that buffs?My ML  points only for dmg.and my char max achi.(P.S-2 Same fight when he wear Brill set only with elf buff.not bk buff and i cant kill).He can say same.(P.S-2 I can kill if im wear brill).

• Haha 2

when both sides are wearing set ex it's almost hard to finish damage if i still recover in time, you're more prone to dmg but i'm more biased towards defending all my gear more i get more healing when kill monsters.

moreover you know sm class has been nefted quite a lot of speed as well as ending damage

10 минут назад, pay1 сказал:

Thằng ngu

I dont undersrand what is ngu?i thing its a very good word for me.thats why say this word to you family and mother too.

28 минут назад, mrsun1 сказал:

when both sides are wearing set ex it's almost hard to finish damage if i still recover in time, you're more prone to dmg but i'm more biased towards defending all my gear more i get more healing when kill monsters.

moreover you know sm class has been nefted quite a lot of speed as well as ending damage

Im ask just quession is it normal for EXE set?if not need chamge some about dmg for exe.

2 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Im ask just quession is it normal for EXE set?if not need chamge some about dmg for exe.

sm's dmg rate is quite low when wearing the ex you also think we should be tweaked more about the amount of dmg and speed right? 

3 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

@Arturs please fix this Cs buff. 
it buffed before cs time .

MrSun =Elegant ^^ glad to see u still playing

image.png.5504abe0fa4ad19f0f9f7810b63dced9.png

I only appeared in time because of work too busy, only when the owner of the account asked to play, I also regretted this good server. 

I hope to have a new server soon I will be back

14 минут назад, mrsun1 сказал:

sm's dmg rate is quite low when wearing the ex you also think we should be tweaked more about the amount of dmg and speed right? 

Im say again.if im wear brill i can kill easy .quession about exe set.not only cs time.normal times too.exe set sm with exe set max gear cant kill sm with exe and brill also.is it normal or need any changes?

6 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Im say again.if im wear brill i can kill easy .quession about exe set.not only cs time.normal times too.exe set sm cant kill sm with exe and brill also.is it normal or need any changes?

this update the ex map seems to have reduced a certain amount of dmg i also don't have time to find out because i have given it all to a new player hope there will be more editing consideration from the admin in the near future or if you want i'll re-enter the game when i'm free to take the test with you 

It's also partly because the Achi buff success event was increased too high today

image.png.5504abe0fa4ad19f0f9f7810b63dced9.png

Yes but not today. im need test danger with exe set vs xlaw with brill set.because before this last video i fight with xlaw when he wear brill set.im with full buffs on video and he with elf buff only.same result.he got paralyzed and dont die.i want record it if someone dont trust me.

I want to say that EVERY class vs same class is too low dmg. SM vs SM, DL vs DL, DK vs DK and so on.

Also this siege buff should be fixed because this bug after "aggressive" siege have been used by richmond guid long time ago on prime. Make restriction for buff to work only in Valley of Loren map, it will help to decrease abusing it. 

• Haha 1

Attention for all! Your in-game "hostility" stays inside the game. Here is a forum which not only players, non players also can enter and read from google or other search engines. No need to show ur upbringing and try to humiliate each other. Keep ur "corner conversations" for ur PM! 

P.S. @mrsun1 good to see u back as Oni said) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

53 minutes ago, Devil said:

Chú ý cho tất cả! "Sự thù địch" trong trò chơi của bạn vẫn ở trong trò chơi. Đây là một diễn đàn mà không chỉ người chơi, những người không chơi cũng có thể vào và đọc từ google hoặc các công cụ tìm kiếm khác. Không cần phải thể hiện sự giáo dục của bạn và cố gắng làm bẽ mặt nhau. Giữ "cuộc trò chuyện góc" của bạn cho PM của bạn! 

Tái bút@mrsun1 rất vui được gặp lại bạn như Oni đã nói) 

Did I talk about something that's not tactful, bro? i am communicating with other players in a very friendly way without any grudge or hostility at the moment i don't have time to join you guys but maybe in the future i will come back i mean like So

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 10:39 PM, ma4o0 said:

Is it normal for Exe set with that buffs?My ML  points only for dmg.and my char max achi.(P.S-2 Same fight when he wear Brill set only with elf buff.not bk buff and i cant kill).He can say same.(P.S-2 I can kill if im wear brill).

Sometimes hard to kill

Sometimes easy to kill

👌 👌 👌

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

1 hour ago, mrsun1 said:

Did I talk about something that's not tactful, bro? i am communicating with other players in a very friendly way without any grudge or hostility at the moment i don't have time to join you guys but maybe in the future i will come back i mean like So

they bored that's why you need to comeback urgently. 👍 

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif