MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
leszek151

SM main dmg meteor strom/strike

hey,

why dmg  meteor strom is so low. have SM 38rr and 20k ene on mobs kanturu 3 have dmg  exe  only 22k. but with meteor strike exe dmg 45k. 

why dmg meteor storm is sooooooo LOW,  in charakter stats  on energi "magic dmg" have same on meteor strom  and strike ~~(3800- 7500) +10000

frend have kundun mag on 6k ene and have exe dmg 25k (with close equal staff) . i have 3 time more energi and SM have less dmg. 

this is soooo frustration SM is so weeek. 

i think this is becouse of basic atack dmg of scroll and his scaling.  scroll have 90-150 dmg basic. but like elf or bk haves weepons on 1000dmg and my staff with 200% more... still have 270-450 so much less then dmg wepons. 

can we do with this somethink becosue play SM is so annoing when see this diffrences on charakter.

ps. dont say maybe he equal in pvp. (i dont try) and settings on pvp and pve can be diffrent. 

7 minutes ago, leszek151 said:

dont answer here if u play on serwer x5000.  u have diffrends settings. 

we will. because you know what? all servers has now same base settings and only PvP adjusted

Hello. 

Meteor storm have much less damage because this is AOE skill.
Kundun has 2 "damage lines", but Sm has 3 "damage lines". Also, Kundun has higher damage, because of 2 weapons. 
Next, It's not about comparing only weapons. Guild buff? The difference in set bonus? Achievement buff (by the way, why it's 0? Visit the Achievement section on the website, and your damage, defense, hp, and excellent damage will grow)

Some classes are easier in PvE, and some needs to have more stats/better gears e.t.c. Energy stats is of course important, but no need to forget about everything else.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

SM have 3 lines dmg but still if u have 20k x3 =60k but kundun can have only 2 lines...  2x100k dmg still so much better. and you still low his dmg becouse this AoE .

all class have AoE skills.

in BC this see nice how fast destroy the gate and the statue.  sm bk or elf 

okey i understand one character must be the worst 🙂

On 7/2/2023 at 12:49 AM, leszek151 said:

SM have 3 lines dmg but still if u have 20k x3 =60k but kundun can have only 2 lines...  2x100k dmg still so much better. and you still low his dmg becouse this AoE .

all class have AoE skills.

in BC this see nice how fast destroy the gate and the statue.  sm bk or elf 

okey i understand one character must be the worst 🙂

SM damage pretty good. as Artur said damage and defense depends on VIP buff, guild buffs, achievement points, set bonuses and etc. 

SM using only staff for damage dealing and shield for defense, LW using Staff + book for damage. It means SM will get more def coz of shield and less damage than LW coz of using only staff. LW will deal more damage coz of using 2 weps and less def than SM coz hasn't got shield. 

This scenario is OK when both classes with same grade, same grade items, same buffs. 

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

and this is not a suggestion but a question, why this topic opened in this section? Moving it

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

okey Devil

ok i understand it. however, the most I do not understand this dmg reduction in relation to meteors strike and storm. 

i know storm is AoE and strike singiel target but meteor  strike in skill tree can have incresing range dmg and add dmg first point give 103dmg but in storm first point add 23 dmg... and with this reduction meteor storm is useless with this  dmg. 

On 7/3/2023 at 3:22 PM, leszek151 said:

okey Devil

ok i understand it. however, the most I do not understand this dmg reduction in relation to meteors strike and storm. 

i know storm is AoE and strike singiel target but meteor  strike in skill tree can have incresing range dmg and add dmg first point give 103dmg but in storm first point add 23 dmg... and with this reduction meteor storm is useless with this  dmg. 

Meteor storm is useless skiill here, on AOE KS SM is not good , only single target

so forget about storm : )

• Love 1