MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
peterski

Unlock Access to Talisman of Chaos Assembly for Better Item Upgrades in MU Online

Are you tired of constantly failing to upgrade your items in MU Online?🧐

Do you find yourself avoiding the upgrade process altogether due to the fear of losing valuable resources? Look no further than the Talisman of Chaos Assembly!

By granting players access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly, they will no longer have to fear upgrading their items. This will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the in-game market, as more players will be willing to upgrade their items, leading to increased demand for resources and potentially driving up prices.

Furthermore, the success rate for using Jewel of Life to upgrade items beyond +16 is notoriously low and considered almost impossible. With access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly, players will have a better chance of successfully upgrading their items, making it a worthwhile investment.

In conclusion, unlocking access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly will improve the game experience for all MU Online players, providing a more enjoyable and rewarding experience for those seeking to upgrade their items.

5 minutes ago, peterski said:

Are you tired of constantly failing to upgrade your items in MU Online?🧐

Do you find yourself avoiding the upgrade process altogether due to the fear of losing valuable resources? Look no further than the Talisman of Chaos Assembly!

By granting players access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly, they will no longer have to fear upgrading their items. This will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the in-game market, as more players will be willing to upgrade their items, leading to increased demand for resources and potentially driving up prices.

Furthermore, the success rate for using Jewel of Life to upgrade items beyond +16 is notoriously low and considered almost impossible. With access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly, players will have a better chance of successfully upgrading their items, making it a worthwhile investment.

In conclusion, unlocking access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly will improve the game experience for all MU Online players, providing a more enjoyable and rewarding experience for those seeking to upgrade their items.

Just for info, there is a Chaos Lottery which gives u 25% of TOCA winning. For this u need 200 Chaos Souls. Where to gather them? Here is the list of monsters which drop Chaos Soul

about Jewel of Life, it depends just ur luck. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Thank you for the information, Devil. However, my post was not specifically about how to obtain the Talisman of Chaos Assembly, but rather about the benefits of unlocking access to it.

The Talisman of Chaos Assembly is a powerful tool for upgrading items, and by making it more accessible to players, the game experience can be improved. With easier access to the Talisman, players will be more likely to upgrade their items, which can have a positive impact on the in-game economy.

That being said, your information about the Chaos Lottery and the monsters that drop Chaos Souls is appreciated and may be helpful for players seeking to obtain the Talisman.

19 minutes ago, peterski said:

Thank you for the information, Devil. However, my post was not specifically about how to obtain the Talisman of Chaos Assembly, but rather about the benefits of unlocking access to it.

The Talisman of Chaos Assembly is a powerful tool for upgrading items, and by making it more accessible to players, the game experience can be improved. With easier access to the Talisman, players will be more likely to upgrade their items, which can have a positive impact on the in-game economy.

That being said, your information about the Chaos Lottery and the monsters that drop Chaos Souls is appreciated and may be helpful for players seeking to obtain the Talisman.

May be 10 times we have discussed this suggestion with players and admin team. More TOCA rate makes game boring, less TOCA rate makes server more hardcore. So what we have now it is the golden middle for this suggestion for now.

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, peterski said:

Furthermore, the success rate for using Jewel of Life to upgrade items beyond +16 is notoriously low and considered almost impossible.

I think Success Rate of Jewel of Luck should be higher for items +Luck. 

40 minutes ago, peterski said:

n conclusion, unlocking access to the Talisman of Chaos Assembly will improve the game experience for all MU Online players, providing a more enjoyable and rewarding experience for those seeking to upgrade their items.

Chaos Soul lottery is easy enough. Dont see a point in changing anything in TOCA setup.

22 minutes ago, peterski said:

upgrade their items, which can have a positive impact on the in-game economy.

42 minutes ago, peterski said:

This will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the in-game market, as more players will be willing to upgrade their items, leading to increased demand for resources and potentially driving up prices.

Make easier access to TOCA will not improve the functioning of the market.

But I agree that it would be good to make changes to the way the Market works on the website. The market works well for the first two weeks of the server's life. Then it starts to die. The fluidity of bonuses and items is too low for such a large number of players.
Changes should be made here. In my opinion, this can be repaired with few small fixes.

etERNALS 2.png

@Positive @Devil Thank you for your message. I understand that you are concerned about maintaining the rarity and value of TOCA in the game, and agree that making it too easy to obtain could lead to a less enjoyable game experience.

It could be made available for purchase in the in-game store using WCoins like is possible with Jewels. This would allow players to obtain TOCA without making it too common, as they would still need to spend real money or earn Bonus points through trade.

It may be necessary to adjust its price to ensure that it doesn't become too powerful or disrupt the game's balance.

I think this is a good idea, and it's just a matter of execution. Before implementing this change, it may be a good idea to gather feedback from other players on the server to see what they think about the proposal.

I am confident that many players would support this idea, as it would provide a way for them to obtain TOCA without making it too easy to obtain through gameplay.

Therefore, I suggest conducting a survey or opening a discussion forum to gather opinions from other players on the server. This could be done through an in-game announcement, forum post, or social media group.

By collecting feedback from the community, the developers can ensure that the change aligns with the needs and preferences of the player base. This will help to create a more engaging and enjoyable game experience for everyone involved.

7 hours ago, peterski said:

It could be made available for purchase in the in-game store using WCoins like is possible with Jewels. This would allow players to obtain TOCA without making it too common, as they would still need to spend real money or earn Bonus points through trade.

That would be the worst possible scenario.
First of all, Pay To Win, And it's really hard P2W

Secondly, do you realize that players from previous seasons have tens of thousands of WebBoons when they enter the next one?
Adding the ability to buy items in the XShop would mean too much of a power gap between old and new players.

The only option I would add is Chaos Souls for Arena Points. However, as far as I know XShop and LA are to be completely rebuilt, so rather @Arturs already has an idea for it.

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

8 hours ago, peterski said:

@Positive @Devil Thank you for your message. I understand that you are concerned about maintaining the rarity and value of TOCA in the game, and agree that making it too easy to obtain could lead to a less enjoyable game experience.

It may be necessary to adjust its price to ensure that it doesn't become too powerful or disrupt the game's balance.

I think this is a good idea, and it's just a matter of execution. Before implementing this change, it may be a good idea to gather feedback from other players on the server to see what they think about the proposal.

I am confident that many players would support this idea, as it would provide a way for them to obtain TOCA without making it too easy to obtain through gameplay.

Therefore, I suggest conducting a survey or opening a discussion forum to gather opinions from other players on the server. This could be done through an in-game announcement, forum post, or social media group.

By collecting feedback from the community, the developers can ensure that the change aligns with the needs and preferences of the player base. This will help to create a more engaging and enjoyable game experience for everyone involved.

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

That would be the worst possible scenario.
First of all, Pay To Win, And it's really hard P2W

Secondly, do you realize that players from previous seasons have tens of thousands of WebBoons when they enter the next one?
Adding the ability to buy items in the XShop would mean too much of a power gap between old and new players.

The only option I would add is Chaos Souls for Arena Points. However, as far as I know XShop and LA are to be completely rebuilt, so rather @Arturs already has an idea for it.

Totally agree with Demolus. Firstly, as he said, there are many players who got xxxxxx bonuses in their old servers and with opening new server they sell all their items in old servers and buy web bonuses to spend in new server. Secondly, there are insane donators which spends 4-5k euro to buy bonuses. Adding TOCA to x-shop will be like serving them) from the beginning they will buy TOCA's from x-shop, upgrade their items to +15 and u all have to leave the server coz all gates will be "closed" by monopolist donators) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

We won't add TOCA's in the x-shop for sure. We even increase level for items from +11 to +13. 

Right now TOCA's system on our server is near the gold middle in my case. Not so rare, but also not so much on the other hand. Even low reset players can obtain them.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

yeah, I remember times when we tried to find TOCA in Antares server))) that was hell ))))