MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
noywk1991

full balance suggestion Sega

hello guys and ofc @Arturs,  we know that a balance update coming soon for sega/Angel so i want to give my suggestion about all classes !  additionally ill end by giving suggestion for exe and socket 
please if you like leave a like and support if you disagree with something please make a respectful convo lets not get toxic here please ❤️ i want for evert one to enjoy the server to the max !
NOTE : THIS IS ABOUT SEGA NOT PRIME !
General changes :
problem:
skills with 2 range have alot of bugs with moving targets and it negativly impact gameplay
solution : pls change all skills with 2 range and 3 ML into 3 base range and 4 ML only 1 range increase! 

problem:
some classes have clunky gameplay due to buffs having short duration or long CD despite having 100% uptime its annoying in duels or some situations.
solution:  make buffs with 100% uptime more comfortable less/remove cd and/or give duration

class balance :
SM:
1:rework sm barrier formula so that energy will only give duration and will not give absorb % . remove the base absorb % and the energy scaling . this will result that if SM want to get absorb they will have to add agility and therefor will lose either energy dmg or lose HP from vit..   currently SM can go full dmg with max ene and still get 60+% absorb barrier and be tankiest class in game with tp
2: reduce SM attack speed from 325 > down to 275.   SM speed is too high and lowering his speed wont mess up the dmg formula but help tun SM down abit.

MG: problem : str MG have too much dmg in both pve/pvp

1: slightly reduce str MG dmg 
2:slightly increase energy MG dmg
3:add splash dmg from 4th to energy MG skill for aoe. 

Slayer : 
1:slightly improve slayer Dmg in pvp

Elf:
1: buff agility elf dmg in pvp 🙂

Lemuria :
1: Improve Lemuria buffs,  (Lemuria dont have 4th to improve buffs like elf,  so theres no reason to make Lemuria buffs 50% of elf because 4th is main factor) make Lemuria buffs same like elf without 4th .

Kundun/white mage
currently theres a bug with kundun reflect barrier it should block 50% of attacks it show block animation but doesnt work
1: fix barrier bug and allow it to block 50% of attacks as intended
2: nerf Kundun dmg 
(aoe dmg is huge at late game) and will be tankier with barrier

RW: (sorry i dont know) 

BK:
currently Bk is abit too strong.. due to high life benefit alot from reflect while also having very high dmg both in fire blow skill and combo
combo can 1 shoot people in sega if dont have SD! 
BK have highest def on items and from agi, highest HP +swell of life
on top bk have pretty good dmg and speed and combo is huge burst 
suggestion : 
make a decision about BK if its meant to relay on combo or fire blow and perhaps tun down the dmg abit. 

now 2 of the more complicated classes DL and GL here is my honest opinion ! 

DL: problem... DL is hard to balance because of the 50% absorb from horse its insanely tanky and also have high def on items.  on top of that DL dont need fenrir or lions and he is way too strong early game and fall out very hard in dmg in late game.. this way no one is happy .. early game every one complain DL op... and late game all DL quit because complain no dmg.. on top of that theres issue that DL bypass the downside of cape level 3 that have less absorb than other classes by using CS wings who have same absorb as other classes.
here is my suggestion:
1:reduce the absorb from the free horse from 50% down to 15% (yes i know it sound alot but please read till the end it will benefit DL)
2: change DL wings to give the same absorb % as all other classes ! (this is not only to make up for the nerf on horse but it also fix the abuse of CS wings because CS wings wont give more than cape anymore)
3:allow DL to use Fenrir/Lion together at the same time with horse . (this is also to make up for the nerf to horse and with the wings buff Bring DL to a breakeven or even stronger than before already, but also make it that DL more balanced early game and also DL will have to spend equal amount of effort as other classes to make golden fenrir or lion !)
4:slightly allow better dmg for DL in late game (this is a buff)

next comes GL and i want to be honest and confess that currently its the class i personally play! but im actually quitting GL now and making BK if there is no change!
problem: GL is currently in my opinion lacking in 1v1 pvp out of CS..  .. GL need around 20k agi for max speed resulting in very little vit/life in sega making the class squisy for being called "tank"
my suggestion :  
i suggest to use the same formula for dmg but replace from main stat Str into main stat Agi.  and also change obsidian buff scale from agi instead of str or make it scale mainly on str but also secondary agi.   this change will allow GL to max agi instead of str which will result in more Def from agility and also will allow abit more stats to go into vit and provide higher HP
this is good because this will keep dmg the same or even abit less DMG but will help GL fulfil its purpose as tank and be tank.   curretly DL./BK/SM are way tankier than GL
it will also make agi more useful and will be nice to have more agi based class instead of normal max str agi for max speed rest vit.  

thank you every one and thank you very much @Artursfor reading !  if you have opinions please feel free to share them but please be respectful no swearing no toxic no negative if you disagree share opinion in respectful way so admin can read your opinion and give it all a thought ! thank you ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, noywk1991 said:

all bullshit...

example:  

slayer have crazy range and u ask more to improve his big dmg?!  maybe we need to improve smg dk gl rage range?!

Every time here come a new player he write his suggestions or  advices. I was same. Just play. Let admin create his own world based on his point of view.... 

Balance is only on webzen.

• Love 1

On 2/23/2023 at 12:26 PM, noywk1991 said:

DL: problem... DL is hard to balance because of the 50% absorb from horse its insanely tanky and also have high def on items.  on top of that DL dont need fenrir or lions and he is way too strong early game and fall out very hard in dmg in late game.. this way no one is happy .. early game every one complain DL op... and late game all DL quit because complain no dmg.. on top of that theres issue that DL bypass the downside of cape level 3 that have less absorb than other classes by using CS wings who have same absorb as other classes.
here is my suggestion:
1:reduce the absorb from the free horse from 50% down to 15% (yes i know it sound alot but please read till the end it will benefit DL)
2: change DL wings to give the same absorb % as all other classes ! (this is not only to make up for the nerf on horse but it also fix the abuse of CS wings because CS wings wont give more than cape anymore)
3:allow DL to use Fenrir/Lion together at the same time with horse . (this is also to make up for the nerf to horse and with the wings buff Bring DL to a breakeven or even stronger than before already, but also make it that DL more balanced early game and also DL will have to spend equal amount of effort as other classes to make golden fenrir or lion !)
4:slightly allow better dmg for DL in late game (this is a buff)

Impossible, unrealistic, and inconsequential.

DL always and should always be one of the most tanky characters because this char can only hold the tower in CS, dealing no dmg. We have no problem with DL right now.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

all bullshit...

example:  

slayer have crazy range and u ask more to improve his big dmg?!  maybe we need to improve smg dk gl rage range?!

Every time here come a new player he write his suggestions or  advices. I was same. Just play. Let admin create his own world based on his point of view.... 

Balance is only on webzen.

hello borg, thank you for your opinion,  let me replay now. first the "all bullshit" comment is totally inappropriate..  maybe you you disagree with some stuff maybe you even disagree with everything..  its rude to say its all bs when someone put lots of time into this.     as for your specific examples.. if you read "general"
"problem:
skills with 2 range have alot of bugs with moving targets and it negativly impact gameplay
solution : pls change all skills with 2 range and 3 ML into 3 base range and 4 ML only 1 range increase!"

so if you read this.. you see that this already cover GL and BK range ..  i do agree 2 range of BK and GL should be increased and i also wrote it..  so you already agree with something right? why then say all bs?

about slayer..  sorry you might disagree but i still think that slayer isnt strong enough comparing Kundun/SM/MG/BK.   if you lose to a slayer like Onizuka who have max quest 2 mux FO +15+pvp option full set exe Grade 120,  wings +13 ?  gold lion lottery demon/guardian spirit..  while you are on Exe +9 set no muxes that doesnt mean slayer is strong enough.. but slayer can not fight SM/Kundun/MG or even fully equally geared BK..  🙂  but its true slayer doesnt need huge buff and i think bats shouldnt be buffed only main skill 🙂  other than that no comments i will not go into trashing here or disrespectful convo with you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goku said:

Impossible, unrealistic, and inconsequential.

DL always and should always be one of the most tanky characters because this char can only hold the tower in CS, dealing no dmg. We have no problem with DL right now.

Hello Goku, thank you for taking the time to read and state your opinion,  while i dont disagree with you i want to clear up 2 things. 
1: i personally dont mind DL and have no problem with DL as in sega we are way past the leveling  phase of game..  and DL isnt really strong ..  that said.. DL players are the ones who have problem with DL right now becuase Dmg is low..  but when you have top defense by far you simply can not have equally strong dmg as other classes.. im sure you can agree on that logic. if you have top def and top dmg you are op..   so the suggestion is to try improve DL for DL players without breaking the game..  

2: idk if you calculated the numbers of my suggestion but once you do that you will see that this is actually not a nerf to DL its a buff and its tiny tiny reduction in defense if anything.. let me explain please .       horse absorb reduce from 50% to 15% = 35% absorb lost right?    changing DL wings to be like all other wings already bring back 15% correct?  so now we are only down by 20%  🙂  add lion which is +15% absorb and we are already 30% back  now we are only 5% absorb down correct? lets not forget lion gives also 10% increase DMG and some armor and other benefits.    ..    all in all this is not a nerf to DL its a buff..  and it only result in 5% less absorb than what we have right now..    the only different is..  DL will be stronger at late game benefit from the attack from lion/gold fenrir  but also it means DL will have to make lion/fenrir and not just enjoy free horse .   
if DL wish to make tank for CS the 5% absorb will make totally 0 different  but if they chose to make dmg for 1v1 pvp they will take advantage of the 15% increase dmg of gold fenrir. 

thank you and i hope its more clear now

10 hours ago, noywk1991 said:

hello borg .......

man its just game, old game, on private server, take it .... easy  ) 

I can answer on all your notes but it will take many time to explain.  not everything is as straightforward as it seems.

please nerf rf since its so op no one dares to play it because it would be unfair for other players.

PS: for new players reading this, dont waste your time on this class. admin will not change anything. and dont believe what some community manager saying its "
top 3 dps" class 🤣

• Love 1

1 час назад, davtandav сказал:

please nerf rf since its so op no one dares to play it because it would be unfair for other players.

PS: for new players reading this, dont waste your time on this class. admin will not change anything. and dont believe what some community manager saying its "
top 3 dps" class 🤣

you dont even take 100rr with rf to talk about this. awesome clown

3 hours ago, unikumm said:

you dont even take 100rr with rf to talk about this. awesome clown

funny coming from someone who didnt even play rf.

yes. i need 500rr rf to review how bad it is. maybe 800rr should be enough? 

what a retard.

2 hours ago, davtandav said:

funny coming from someone who didnt even play rf.

yes. i need 500rr rf to review how bad it is. maybe 800rr should be enough? 

what a retard.

RF seems to need an improvement i did not include it because i have no experienc with it. .so i wouldnt know what to suggest 

On 2/25/2023 at 8:28 AM, noywk1991 said:

Hello Goku, thank you for taking the time to read and state your opinion,  while i dont disagree with you i want to clear up 2 things. 
1: i personally dont mind DL and have no problem with DL as in sega we are way past the leveling  phase of game..  and DL isnt really strong ..  that said.. DL players are the ones who have problem with DL right now becuase Dmg is low..  but when you have top defense by far you simply can not have equally strong dmg as other classes.. im sure you can agree on that logic. if you have top def and top dmg you are op..   so the suggestion is to try improve DL for DL players without breaking the game..  

2: idk if you calculated the numbers of my suggestion but once you do that you will see that this is actually not a nerf to DL its a buff and its tiny tiny reduction in defense if anything.. let me explain please .       horse absorb reduce from 50% to 15% = 35% absorb lost right?    changing DL wings to be like all other wings already bring back 15% correct?  so now we are only down by 20%  🙂  add lion which is +15% absorb and we are already 30% back  now we are only 5% absorb down correct? lets not forget lion gives also 10% increase DMG and some armor and other benefits.    ..    all in all this is not a nerf to DL its a buff..  and it only result in 5% less absorb than what we have right now..    the only different is..  DL will be stronger at late game benefit from the attack from lion/gold fenrir  but also it means DL will have to make lion/fenrir and not just enjoy free horse .   
if DL wish to make tank for CS the 5% absorb will make totally 0 different  but if they chose to make dmg for 1v1 pvp they will take advantage of the 15% increase dmg of gold fenrir. 

thank you and i hope its more clear now

We always appreciate suggestions from players, thank you for taking your time for this topic. But as I said, I don't think this is possible and too much work and config for this character only. When I was in Sega I have no problem killing DL with top gears, but we also still balancing PvP.
Thank you again.

• Love 1

1st of all may be in person u don't respect each other, but in forum u have to write in proper language. Even if it is ur "enemy" in game, in forum be gentle and respect each other.

2ndly, @cyborg9 as @noywk1991 said, if u lose for a high end slayer with low level items it doesn't mean that it is wrong. He is right and admin also admits it. 2 weapon using classes must have more damage than 1 weapon using classes. In this server RF has to be the top #1 damager, top#2 - slayer, top#3 - MG. This list is not from my head, it is just a damager list. DW has more damage than Slayer right now. Rebalance will be happen as soon as admin does prior problems. 

about DL
DL was and always will be the most tanky class.
1. Without horse absorb it will be just a regular class. Yes at start DL is OP but later it will take his "crown" where he has to be. About "why DL was OP at the start, let's check 2nd)
2. DL was very OP at start because of summoner W1 which was allowed him to wear. It gave more absorb than the 1st cape of DL. Players made +15 W1 and was dominating server. After that W1 removed from "wardrobe" DL and now it can wear only capes. If he needs to go to Icarus, horse will be enough for him. 
3. aaaaaaabsolutely NO) we had this "tragedy" already where DL was using 2 pets at the same time (which is physically not possible to put ur a55 on 2 pets :D ) and it was impossible to kill a DL with 5 damage dealers in Prime which all the items of those 5 players were high end +15 items
4. After rebalance we'll see how "high" or "low" the damage of DL. Wanna mention that, DL in the damager list is the last. Because of his high defense it has the lowest damage. This class even doesn't need SD potions to survive (tested by myself).

Still the suggestions are interesting, thanks for ur effort @noywk1991

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

3 hours ago, Devil said:

1st of all may be in person u don't respect each other, but in forum u have to write in proper language. Even if it is ur "enemy" in game, in forum be gentle and respect each other.

2ndly, @cyborg9 as @noywk1991 said, if u lose for a high end slayer with low level items it doesn't mean that it is wrong. He is right and admin also admits it. 2 weapon using classes must have more damage than 1 weapon using classes. In this server RF has to be the top #1 damager, top#2 - slayer, top#3 - MG. This list is not from my head, it is just a damager list. DW has more damage than Slayer right now. Rebalance will be happen as soon as admin does prior problems. 

about DL
DL was and always will be the most tanky class.
1. Without horse absorb it will be just a regular class. Yes at start DL is OP but later it will take his "crown" where he has to be. About "why DL was OP at the start, let's check 2nd)
2. DL was very OP at start because of summoner W1 which was allowed him to wear. It gave more absorb than the 1st cape of DL. Players made +15 W1 and was dominating server. After that W1 removed from "wardrobe" DL and now it can wear only capes. If he needs to go to Icarus, horse will be enough for him. 
3. aaaaaaabsolutely NO) we had this "tragedy" already where DL was using 2 pets at the same time (which is physically not possible to put ur a55 on 2 pets 😄 ) and it was impossible to kill a DL with 5 damage dealers in Prime which all the items of those 5 players were high end +15 items
4. After rebalance we'll see how "high" or "low" the damage of DL. Wanna mention that, DL in the damager list is the last. Because of his high defense it has the lowest damage. This class even doesn't need SD potions to survive (tested by myself).

Still the suggestions are interesting, thanks for ur effort @noywk1991

i have been respectful all along ive not showed disrespect to anyone here 🙂 

slayer definitely need buff 

about DL like i said i personally dont have problem with DL but you see DLs are quitting in sega because they lack dmg but if you give DL dmg on top of its def it will be op.

but the major things im concerning about is BK and GL range (2 range is buggy hitting air)

SM barrier must be nerfed ! its unfair that class have no CD teleport and have 60% absorb barrier and top tier dmg and speed 
MG dmg should be lowered because its ok for MG to have good dmg but 3-5 times dmg of other classes nothing can justify 
lemuria should be buffed
agility elf should be more relevant
and yes i dare say GL should get minor quality of life changes .  wrath+burst should have increase duration and lower / removed CD (they are already 100% uptime just annoying to use)
and GL should get more speed per agi because GL need 525 speed to max  this leave GL with 20ish K agi and low vitality making it die fast
so either change 90 agi = 1 speed down from 115 = 1 speed or make agility main stat  ty