MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Borg / Sega / MultiReport(Toxic behavior)

1. VnFear

2. Sega

3. Toxic Behavior/Scam/Robber/theft/fraud/slander

4. Borg https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Borg&serv=server2

I didn't want to show it so publicly and officially.

People who follow the forum know that Borg/Exelent/Cyborg9 stole 2 FO swords from me/my guild.

These swords were lent to the player as a guild member. Because we had a very clear goal to fight with the strongest guild on the server.
Many players in my guild received items from me, but each of them knew that they were intended for them as members of the guild. Everyone who finished the game or left the guild as agreed returned the items to me.

After he left, I asked the Borg to return the items. Unfortunately, he started making some weird story about the time he spent upgrading them - most of the items needed to upgrade were also given to him by the guild.
As a good player and GM, I even decided to buy these swords. Of course I heard:
"I'm leaving the server, I don't want anything from you."

I submitted a Ticket and a request for administration intervention, but for understandable reasons, the administration refused to help.

Since then, toxic behavior, insulting, provoking and attacking my guild and alliance members has been the norm and daily routine.

With this report I would like to warn all players about this player:

Most people see what Borg does on the Sega server.
I admit that it's funny, but it annoys me how Borg tries to make me the bad guy in this situation.
He calls me a cheater and a liar after my guild helped him a lot to start the game. We funded his character very heavily, then he left us and things are happening that you can see in the screenshots.

In addition, I would like to point out that we are not the first guild robbed by this player.
He has already robbed at least three guilds (that's all I know at the moment). These situations also occurred on the x1000 Magic server.
Which I also upload a screenshot as proof.

Anyone who has any contact with this player please be careful
I am also asking you to pass this information on so that the situation does not happen again and not to feed the twisted psyche of this psycho.

https://files.fm/u/23gt6pkr5 - Theft
https://files.fm/u/2cf8y5us7 - Insults/provoking
https://files.fm/u/dt5cunpa3 -Steal other guild

For those who would like to know more about the topic.:

• Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

etERNALS 2.png

As a guildmate of Demolus, I cannot act upon this post. Although, I must express my opinion also.

I 100% used to have Borgs back. But recently more and more is slowly being uncovered. Huge dissapointment. 

10/10 for Drama

8/10 for Top Mu betrayals 

2/10 for Justice.      So much for Justice huh borg?..

• Love 3

An idiot.  I ask him to find me , to write me,  because i want to return him items, bc i dont use it and maybe he give it to his guildplayers - he call me thief. 

Lair demolus  why u not show all talk?! 

let ppl see what u said me.... 

After he left, I asked the Borg to return the items. 

image.png.5f15228f5320baf9489c06b90ff22c8f.png

And now just bc i kill u and your guilmembers you started to lie, call me thief,  setting people against me, spreading lies, trying to ban me?!  what kind of creature are you?!  a u man or ....

• Haha 2

oh yes... I didn't notice at the beginning of a couple of screenshots from him....
Once I described to him the situation that I had on the previous server and even showed him screenshots so that he could draw his own conclusion, because I trusted him and considered him a normal person. it was my mistake to trust low known person and show him screen without asking cwc allow.
But he does not even understand that there is such personal information that cannot be shown or told. And he takes and lays out the screenshots.

In addition, in the game, I encountered the fact that he tells other players my personal, private information. What he once found out about me thanks to my trust in him. But he does not just tell, but distorts in such a way as to humiliate me.

And all this he does just because I kill him and his guild in the game.

The man is completely mad  lair,  full with anger.

One more.( ppl sorry for this whole story, but this liar can't stop)

Why did I leave the guild?! Because the guild is dead. afk all players . No events, no bosses, was nothing.
  Moreover, I asked the players to be active?! - I asked!

I warned in advance, a month, and then a week before that I will leave the guild if there is no players activity.... and nothing has changed - a dead guild, and therefore I left. -I warned!

So about 

after my guild helped him a lot to start the game. We funded his character very heavily

Who was the most active, most fighter, strongest, and everywhere,  from the guild? - I.
I ran alone wherever I could run alone and fight. As a result:  - who shared more than others valuable items in the guild bank?! - I.  

I remember only 2 players who from time to time helped me with some kind of resources - Emcore and massacre. and some1 give me 1etoca, and it is not surprising that these 2people are still worthy. 

Demolus - stop lying, calm down, take a break from the game and forum. get some air and real life.

Stop being a sneaky liar. just because you got killed in a game you are ready for anything just to get a person banned. It's scary to imagine what kind of person you are in life.

5 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

An idiot.  I ask him to find me , to write me,  because i want to return him items, bc i dont use it and maybe he give it to his guildplayers - he call me thief. 

Lair demolus  why u not show all talk?! 

let ppl see what u said me.... 

image.png.5f15228f5320baf9489c06b90ff22c8f.png

And now just bc i kill u and your guilmembers you started to lie, call me thief,  setting people against me, spreading lies, trying to ban me?!  what kind of creature are you?!  a u man or ....

It screen when we was still friends :)
That difference 

etERNALS 2.png

like If I gift a car to a friend, and after we no more friends, I will say that he stole it from me.)))
it seems that you are really so stupid that you do not understand what you are writing.

Lie all the time. Every day u spreads lies about me in game and poisoning people's game with lies, and wasting administration's time with constant false complaints.

In the real world for libel, slander are punished, according to the Civil code.