MUX Legend Community
ryuustein

Lottery

Hi there i was wondering what the % chances are for each reward for the Super lottery

cause dumping 210 bons (which were earned in a week of gameplay) to get 3 blue chocolate boxes, couple Blesses and 1 life didn't feel that rewarding

Thanks!

3 минуты назад, ryuustein сказал:

Hi there i was wondering what the % chances are for each reward for the Super lottery

cause dumping 210 bons (which were earned in a week of gameplay) to get 3 blue chocolate boxes, couple Blesses and 1 life didn't feel that rewarding

Thanks!

its all about luck - some players make 200 spins and nothing. some win from 2. some 2000 spins and dont get jackpot. 

Not sure if its true but i heard that if u buy for 900bon or 1200 that instantly you get weapon box, is it true or just a myth?

1 час назад, hustlerx сказал:

Not sure if its true but i heard that if u buy for 900bon or 1200 that instantly you get weapon box, is it true or just a myth?

myth

From personal experience I have spent around $200 and got nothing but jewels, at that point I stopped spending and realized is not worth anymore, maybe if I had gotten some good stuff I would be still gambling for lottery

• Like 1

mgtag.png

hmm that doesn't answer my question tho

i meant what are the percentages of each reward in numbers (and don't just make em up lmao)

thanks again

On the previous server I got 5 items (holyangel and soul weapons, earring and 2 shields) from 50 lottery coins and then 150 or 200 were just jewels and boxes so it's just how lucky you are, it's called lottery for reason, it's not meant to be "worth", it's just if you are lucky you can get cool stuff for almost free.

I don't think admin will reveal the exact percent because it's super low anyways and it wouldn't make a real difference to you.

• Like 1

Well it Would make a difference tho, since i'm not really sure where i should spend them at, either on fenrir, lottery, market or even if i should spend them at all.

For the looks of it ~1%-~2,5%

Anyhow, i guess i'll try to make some wings or get a better weapon atm, thanks for the answers 🙂

We won't provide %. Because for example, if jackpot have 1% for example, players after 100 spins (if won't win) will say, that our lottery is broken. 

From one side, if lottery will have a big % of win, everyone who spend bonuses on the lottery will be geared very fast.
From other side, someone can spend a lot of bonuses and receives nothing. Sadly. 

I think, that in lottery should be some kind of "warrant". I have some thought about it, but it's not a topic for discussion right now. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280