MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
NoSilence

offlevel

Hello.

Offlevel - a cheat.

It grabs gold instantly making this "feature" a perfect instrument to interfere other players. Even in non-pvp zones.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

В 20.12.2021 в 17:02, Ivan Nebraska сказал:

How exactly? 

Because it takes zen without moving while MU Helper controls character, moves it and than takes zen.

asd.gif

(its not me taking zen on the gif)

On 12/25/2021 at 7:28 PM, NoSilence said:

(its not me taking zen on the gif)

In that moment, your mu helper worked? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

In that moment, your mu helper worked? 

No, but you know how it works.

Okey. Listen. Almost every night some guy place on DD spots his characters. At the morning your gold earning are zero. That's not about overpowered character because in same situation weak character still being able to steal some zen. EVERY pile of zen taken by him. Even if it drops under you.

• Haha 1

Yes, I agree with @NoSilence. As we know killing players when they AFK is the most effective way not to let them collect ZEN, LvL-up or do quests and etc. The only way not to get killed it is Non-PvP maps. But this time opponent puts his 2-3 alts near you and turning on "offlevel". This time you can't even take 1 Zen coz your char concentrated to kill mobs (which I mentioned early that offlevel attack speed bit low and it effects killing mobs, collecting zen, life of muun and etc.) while other offlevelers collects all zen. 

My suggestion is, if it is possible make ZEN drop as item drop. If you didn't drop the ZEN, you can't collect them. If it is not possible, then Arti, good luck mate, you don't have other alternate)  

• Love 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

It's not possible. I can only turn off zen pickup in off-level mode, but i don't think, that this is a good option. 
Or disable off-level in non-afk maps, which is also not a really good option. 

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

It's not possible. I can only turn off zen pickup in off-level mode, but i don't think, that this is a good option. 
Or disable off-level in non-afk maps, which is also not a really good option. 

cant you only make delay then in picking up? if theres even 1-2 seconds delay the guy who killed will pick it up before the offlevel does. 
the two options you had in mind are as you said not good ^^ 

21 hours ago, pikapika said:

cant you only make delay then in picking up? if theres even 1-2 seconds delay the guy who killed will pick it up before the offlevel does. 
the two options you had in mind are as you said not good ^^ 

This is an option, which i can change via configs. 
Your option is the most logical, but it depends on IGCN. We're waiting a lot of improvements, so this kind of feature... I can't say anything about time. Maybe a few months, maybe a half year, maybe more than 1 year... 

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

This is an option, which i can change via configs. 
Your option is the most logical, but it depends on IGCN. We're waiting a lot of improvements, so this kind of feature... I can't say anything about time. Maybe a few months, maybe a half year, maybe more than 1 year... 

my options are always the most logical ones.. you just dont always see it 😄   either way worth ask them