MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[8.04.2024] - Merging - Dragon & Sega to Prime

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

Topic updated. 

After removing votes from the twink accounts, we've made decision to merge Sega with the Prime. The biggest vote weight had votes, that had unique HWID and were logged in the last 2 weeks. 
This means, that Dragon & Sega server will be merged with Prime. 

One big and active server is much better than 2 half-active. We hope that you will find new friends or enemies, and castle siege will be a really competitive battle among at least 3 big alliances. 

Will Sega and Dragon players receive any starting and/or ongoing bonuses given the difference in rates?

x100, Nauseda/Umbrella

I hope that this time the move will be complete and I won't lose any more items that I have on characters with lvl 1 in the same account

43 minutes ago, serios said:

I hope that this time the move will be complete and I won't lose any more items that I have on characters with lvl 1 in the same account

Check what the rules are. Because i think lvl 1's with 0 resets will be lost!
Prepare your self accordingly

27 minutes ago, juiby said:

Check what the rules are. Because i think lvl 1's with 0 resets will be lost!
Prepare your self accordingly

Is there a set of rules when moving from one server to another or do you just think so? If there are, they should be published long before the players prepare

On 4/8/2024 at 3:50 PM, Arturs said:

MU Online mergeThe time has come, when Dragon and Sega servers residents are going on trip - MUX Legend Dragon and MUX Legend Sega are merging with MUX Legend Prime.

Players from the Dragon and Sega servers will be moved to Prime. Your characters with items, resets, and bonuses will be transferred intact. Merge will happen on 25 April.

Servers will be offline from 13:00 till around 20:00+

Full information regarding all the merge details, full instructions, and recommendations are here.

On 4/10/2024 at 10:49 PM, 1992992 said:

It is best to most likely be 1 . At that time, fighting will be more fiery and attractive

i think there is. read the full instructions here

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nauseda said:

Will Sega and Dragon players receive any starting and/or ongoing bonuses given the difference in rates?

Your resets will be multiplied by x2. 

2 hours ago, juiby said:

@Arturs Will there be only 1 channel or 2 channels? To handle the number of people on the server, would it be better to get 2 channels?

2nd channel need if online are more than 1k. But i would be glad, if Prime will have 1k online (but without of Jean's help :trall:)

1 hour ago, serios said:

All characters without resets will be deleted. You can move all your items to the virtual vault, they're unlimited now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/11/2024 at 5:59 PM, Arturs said:

If i am 50rr now, I will lost my chance to get the bonuses reward for 60-70-80-90-100resets after merge? Or we will get that reward? (225bonus total) :classic_unsure:

On 4/12/2024 at 1:59 AM, Arturs said:

2nd channel need if online are more than 1k. But i would be glad, if Prime will have 1k online (but without of Jean's help :trall:)

All characters without resets will be deleted. You can move all your items to the virtual vault, they're unlimited now.

i can't login my current account in x100 to x5000. so what will happen when merge?

On 4/9/2024 at 6:56 PM, Positive said:

Anyone who voted from Sega “no” are hopeless noobs ! :kat:

I voted to NO, coz I'm not playing the game more than 4-5 months and merging all together will make me comeback :Yao:

• Haha 3

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 4/16/2024 at 11:04 AM, Anarwen said:

If i am 50rr now, I will lost my chance to get the bonuses reward for 60-70-80-90-100resets after merge? Or we will get that reward? (225bonus total) :classic_unsure:

No. But you will be 99 reset, so you will be able to receive bonuses per 100th reset.

On 4/16/2024 at 1:10 PM, nvquoc917 said:

i can't login my current account in x100 to x5000. so what will happen when merge?

You can login to the x100 account, but can't login to the x5000 account? Why? Have you changed the password for prime server?

• Sad 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280