MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Positive

Moss lottery

For each new server to be launched I’m suggesting some changes about lottery system:

1. Run Moss at least one week after server launch instead of 24h.

2. Completely remove jewels stacks from lottery to prevent donators advantage over non-donating players on early game stage.

3. Increase price of lottery coins. 

About first I think the best option is to keep moss closed until first CS but I know that this is impossible for Admin so 1 week could be kinda golden middle. 
Second point is about jewel stacks. Removing them will be good for everyone. Getting enormous amounts of jewels in first days totally makes lottery spinners to be way ahead regular people. 
And last thing about increasing coins price will decrease FO items in server, rise up their value. 

• Like 1

this is true. its demotivating seeing donators getting FO weapon on the first day of server. f2p players totally have no chance :kat:

Why make it more expensive? We low lifes allready struggling to get the stuff.

If they want to donate so much you will get the lottery jackpot allot let them. They will do it anyway

On 3/30/2024 at 9:08 PM, Positive said:

For each new server to be launched I’m suggesting some changes about lottery system:

1. Run Moss at least one week after server launch instead of 24h.

2. Completely remove jewels stacks from lottery to prevent donators advantage over non-donating players on early game stage.

3. Increase price of lottery coins. 

About first I think the best option is to keep moss closed until first CS but I know that this is impossible for Admin so 1 week could be kinda golden middle. 
Second point is about jewel stacks. Removing them will be good for everyone. Getting enormous amounts of jewels in first days totally makes lottery spinners to be way ahead regular people. 
And last thing about increasing coins price will decrease FO items in server, rise up their value. 

Without writing the big letters - declined. 
I don't see here p2w, players who spend more time - received better results.
More messages I've received about how bad the lottery is because it hasn't won anything. 

Closed

• Love 1
  • Angry 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280