MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pay1

dirty buff + hack = onizuka

10 minutes ago, pay1 said:

When I heard about it, I learned about its effects.  Unfortunately I don't know how to use it to cheat like you.

You know i once knew one elf, she was Running around noria lorencia on macro and  collecting chaos soul afk 24/7

Of course it was not me but my friend, and his excuse was " its part of my combo clicker"  ))))))))))))))))))))

but MY friend can teach you how to use it, not only effects)))

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, pay1 said:

When I heard about it, I learned about its effects.  Unfortunately I don't know how to use it to cheat like you.

More cheats exposed from you lol!! @Arturs

Bet you moving all items before Arturs see ^^

5 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

You know i once knew one elf, she was Running around noria lorencia on macro and  collecting chaos soul afk 24/7

Of course it was not me but my friend, and his excuse was " its part of my combo clicker"  ))))))))))))))))))))

but MY friend can teach you how to use it, not only effects)))

I know it ofc not you, but when you wake up have free 600-800 chaosoul affter 8hour 😴 :))

• Love 1

9 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

then you want report me with this picture ?)
bro i know your mind is not normal, but maybe next time better think before doing anything . ( real life too )

all know you are using macro, dont need show it here ^^

タイトルなし.jpg

Please ban for life. Cheating overload 😂 using deep macro. 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

59 minutes ago, AgilityWiz said:

Please ban for life. Cheating overload 😂 using deep macro. 🙄🙄🙄

Yup, this guy been caught cheating numerous times, macros, speed hack etc etc every time gets unban with bons. Admin need block him permanently he clearly can’t stop cheating.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Shade said:

Yup, this guy been caught cheating numerous times, macros, speed hack etc etc every time gets unban with bons. Admin need block him permanently he clearly can’t stop cheating.

yesterday i was on x5000 call your name 3 time but did n’t see ln you only seen Oni and Juby ?? Someone kidnapped you somewhere

51 minutes ago, Shade said:

show the video when he is using tools, please. Don't look at the screen. he can use macro for other jobs but not Mux.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

show the video when he is using tools, please. Don't look at the screen. he can use macro for other jobs but not Mux.

u do know that ANY online game's anti cheat system once detect YOU have cheating software REGARDLESS u are using or not its auto BAN.
or maybe u are using it too thats why u are one shotting everyone thats why u are protecting him :JerryEeeh:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zpepiroth said:

u do know that ANY online game's anti cheat system once detect YOU have cheating software REGARDLESS u are using or not its auto BAN.
or maybe u are using it too thats why u are one shotting everyone thats why u are protecting him :JerryEeeh:

Show VIDEO. don't talk the trash thing :) 

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

yesterday i was on x5000 call your name 3 time but did n’t see ln you only seen Oni and Juby ?? Someone kidnapped you somewhere

Can’t you just shut your mouth? Do you have to comment your dribble on every single thread? Nobody cares. I don’t care if you call my name.

Point is I’m tired of playing against people that abuse bugged chars and people like this who use cheats and tools. What is the point in building top gear char when you can never win because the other side cheat lol. And instead of permanent ban like every other private server, this one they can unban themselves and do it over and over. Then have audacity to accuse legitimate players of the same tricks they are professional at using with edited videos for “evidence”. Some are even stupid enough to post their entire desktop with cheats on screen, and then stupid enough to say “well he might be using for other jobs but not MUX”.

VN always play dirty, share accounts, share hacks, share bugs, put spies in enemy guild. After two years I’m tired of playing against them, and I am done with the game.

• Like 1

2 часа назад, dainq6564 сказал:

Same like you all right? ^^

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Can’t you just shut your mouth? Do you have to comment your dribble on every single thread? Nobody cares. I don’t care if you call my name.

Point is I’m tired of playing against people that abuse bugged chars and people like this who use cheats and tools. What is the point in building top gear char when you can never win because the other side cheat lol. And instead of permanent ban like every other private server, this one they can unban themselves and do it over and over. Then have audacity to accuse legitimate players of the same tricks they are professional at using with edited videos for “evidence”. Some are even stupid enough to post their entire desktop with cheats on screen, and then stupid enough to say “well he might be using for other jobs but not MUX”.

VN always play dirty, share accounts, share hacks, share bugs, put spies in enemy guild. After two years I’m tired of playing against them, and I am done with the game.

im not play x5000, i dont care who hack cheat i mean long time no see you i miss you i love you i xxxx you that why i call your name but i not seen you in game that all :)) why you say VN always play dirty? i never hack or cheat have you see me hack before 

10 hours ago, Shade said:

I'd rather be called a weak noob, I'm not like these cheaters. 

815450326_668839329_.jpg.d479847cecabb9f6891f896d908623b4(1).jpg.048fec7a78442c8e67962758a9d75d6d.jpg

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

3 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

The problem here is that Onizuka has more than 600 stat points. @Arturs please check and response us ASAP.

not anymore. the problem is someone dumb enough to post their macros while accusing someone else:spanishkek:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dainq6564 said:

every time u say something like this to protect your brothers, they still end up getting ban :Akko:

scared admin ban your char too cos u sharing acc? :trf:
same case with jean. argue but proven in the end still

What the .... is going on here? 

1. what are these screenshots? it took 15 minutes to examine all and look for something weird, but couldn't get what is going on.

2. All members of the forum, write in English only. For VN, Russian, Turkish, Albanian and etc. there is a forum named "INTERNATIONAL"

3. ALL MEMBERS AFTER THIS POST WILL BE WARNED FOR 24 HOURS IF THEY POST HERE ANYTHING! Except DeathBook and Onizuka.

Now, explain me the situation, coz I couldn't get the point!

@pay1 @qwerty456

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png