MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Server maintenance

Friday 12th at 14:00 server maintenance will be conducted. Gaming worlds will be unavailable for ~5 minutes.

After this update, you will must upgrade your game client via launcher or website patcher, to see all in-game changes.
Information about updates will be on the website's main page after the Server maintenance.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

What about zen coin , anc ring craft and unexpected pleasures?:issou_zoom:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RHCP said:

What about zen coin , anc ring craft and unexpected pleasures?:issou_zoom:

About zen coin and anc rings - not this time. But you can expect "unexpected pleasures". As i promised, we starting to add features from the last new seasons. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

37 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Friday 12th at 14:00 server maintenance will be conducted. Gaming worlds will be unavailable for ~5 minutes.

After this update, you will must upgrade your game client via launcher or website patcher, to see all in-game changes.
Information about updates will be on the website's main page after the Server maintenance.

Can you increase the number of members in the guild to 60 because now you merged 2 servers at the same time like this? Thanks

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, giaodragon said:
5 minutes ago, giaodragon said:

What's the update?

maybe add artifact that’s it 🤣

1 hour ago, kenttran said:

Can you increase the number of members in the guild to 60 because now you merged 2 servers at the same time like this? Thanks

Better have less ))) now it’s 30 so better to make 20 max in guild . More competition on server and no more 7 chars in guild per 1 player 

• Like 1

Just now, Positive said:

Better have less ))) now it’s 30 so better to make 20 max in guild . More competition on server and no more 7 chars in guild per 1 player 

The current problem is that 2 servers merged at the same time, you can understand that the number of players in the same guild will be overloaded, if you mention the problem of 4.25 for 1 guild, it will be a different story. I'm talking about the actual number of players after merging 2 servers at the same time, why do you think less is better??

1 час назад, kenttran сказал:

The current problem is that 2 servers merged at the same time, you can understand that the number of players in the same guild will be overloaded, if you mention the problem of 4.25 for 1 guild, it will be a different story. I'm talking about the actual number of players after merging 2 servers at the same time, why do you think less is better??

Bc need slot for real player - not for alt buffers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kenttran said:

make more guild and fight each other:trf:

or 2 guild rotate taking castle. so that i can report again:Picardia:

4 hours ago, 4fun8 said:

Can you unlimited zen amounts on 1 character please because transfer zen from vault to char really annoying 

i think this is to prevent zen farmers from farming 24/7 without leaving

3 hours ago, kenttran said:

do u even know what 4.25 is? nothing to do with guild. 

This time we won't need to make a full restart, will reload only game servers with a reconnect function. 
Most players will be reconnected automatically, excluding off-levels and off-trades.

But to see all changes, you will need to update your client anyway.

Hello @Arturs, can you please check batflock - still seems very buggy, NEZABUDKA got max ene stat and can die from batflock very easy, I thought batflock is for debuff only, for slayer. seems like bug still

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, effy said:

Hello @Arturs, can you please check batflock - still seems very buggy, NEZABUDKA got max ene stat and can die from batflock very easy, I thought batflock is for debuff only, for slayer. seems like bug still

Fixed bat flock damage. Due to the change of the formula of the Bat Flock skill last season, now it won't give so big debuff digits. We hope that in future this will be changed.

So, It's not bug right now. Because you're too weak man. :))

15 minutes ago, dainq6564 said:

Fixed bat flock damage. Due to the change of the formula of the Bat Flock skill last season, now it won't give so big debuff digits. We hope that in future this will be changed.

So, It's not bug right now. Because you're too weak man. :))

No i am saying after this update it is still bugged :))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, effy said:

No i am saying after this update it is still bugged :))

make a report for bug. and AFTER the report if someone still abuse ene bat flock then god bless his soul

• Haha 2