MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
florin4u

SERVER Bons Transfer

nickname: MegaVolt

Server: Dragon500

i got a problem... i just login on my account and my server bons was transfered....to anyone...i have shared my account with only 2 person from server....

one is my friend and he are away from home from some days...and someone from my last guild Eternals what he ask me for account last 2 weeks for CS Help ...also you all know that person his name is Positive... Server Name's:Winky,Shimpai...i want some help to see who transfered that bons without my permision and what i can do to take back...?

image.png.f5bb14b7adebdcc6ef3411c1f0399520.png

• Haha 2

So I was thinking if I need to say now or wait for more “fun” in this topic :JerryEeeh:

Here is the story:

Since you with friends left Eternals and you had wings from guild we got agreement that you give wings or CS bons what recently was given to you for supporting more crafting(via web market). You picked bons and now you made topic that I stole them .. dude for real? :yikes:

I remember that some time ago you was complaining that someone stole your acc or char I don’t remember and from my sources I’ve got info that you was trying to sell char and got “rubbed” :Yao:

If you want to keep that drama it’s ok 

Ok, we saw the points of each side, so I'm closing this topic. Arturs will investigate this "crime" )) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Now we cannot confirm agreements between players, but the fact is the fact - bonuses were taken by a stranger. Thus, I can only suggest a return for web bonuses - 30% from the total amount taken. If you are interested - pm me

• Haha 2