MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Castle Siege

2 часа назад, Demolus сказал:

Thank you to everyone who participated in today's CS.

Unfortunately, with this number of players, the Heroes level turned out to be embarrassing. Was way too easy ;(
Either way, I hope it stays that way until Heroes leaves Dragon :)

Best regards and I wish you more victories.

I think this topic has already been exhausted and can be closed :)

GJ Comrade! GZ

victory-sweet.gif

666.gif

4 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

haha. we take top 2 with 5 player . On my country have TET Holiday. all OFFline, if we online i think u never have 1 boss . 

wow, what a celebration) is it from the celebration from ur country or it is Eternals celebrating winning the CS? )))) 

• Haha 4

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

7 hours ago, Devil said:

wow, what a celebration) is it from the celebration from ur country or it is Eternals celebrating winning the CS? )))) 

from my country , this on my house

On 2/12/2024 at 7:33 AM, Devil said:

They celebrated on Sundays. Today they cry because of defeat ;(

On 2/12/2024 at 3:09 AM, dingdong1 said:

haha. we take top 2 with 5 player . On my country have TET Holiday. all OFFline, if we online i think u never have 1 boss.

You were just lucky and got one second. Because we were bored and we were playing outside.

There are always 7 of you, the rest are cannon fodder. So I don't see any difference. I think it's time for you to sell your items and leave the server. The source of bonuses has ended <3
Unfortunately, you probably won't earn too many bonuses on this server >.<
So I guess you have to start collecting money to donate to have any chance at the next one :*

etERNALS 2.png

3 hours ago, Demolus said:

Họ ăn mừng vào ngày chủ nhật. Hôm nay họ khóc vì thất bại ;(

Bạn chỉ may mắn và có được một giây. Bởi vì chúng tôi chán và chúng tôi đang chơi bên ngoài.

Luôn có 7 bạn, còn lại chỉ là bia đỡ đạn. Vì vậy, tôi không thấy bất kỳ sự khác biệt. Tôi nghĩ đã đến lúc bạn nên bán vật phẩm của mình và rời khỏi máy chủ. Nguồn bonus đã kết thúc <3
Thật không may, bạn có thể sẽ không kiếm được quá nhiều bonus trên máy chủ này >.<
Vì vậy, tôi đoán bạn phải bắt đầu quyên góp tiền để quyên góp để có cơ hội ở lần tiếp theo :*

haha, ty so much, but no need teach me play  on here. image.png.1c5c8a3031b3f2f5afeb24cb5f0b9390.png

I think that this topic can be closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280