MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Castle Siege

Server is not that bad . Moreover it’s better than most of Mu MMO tops. But unfortunately Heroes ruining every single server from the first 24h after launch. They creating inflation already at early stage and no one trying to prevent that. 
I hope one day on new server launch there will be only Heroes on server until merge with old server. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Positive said:

Server is not that bad . Moreover it’s better than most of Mu MMO tops. But unfortunately Heroes ruining every single server from the first 24h after launch. They creating inflation already at early stage and no one trying to prevent that. 
I hope one day on new server launch there will be only Heroes on server until merge with old server. 

It will happen eventually. And I think that if Heroes stop paying, because there will be no point when most of the old players leave, the administration will understand the mistake.

In fact, even now Heroes only pay because of us. Because we are the only strong opponent on the server. The rest of the players are new, they have no idea about Mux settings. So there is no point in paying on a server without any opponent :)

But the idea of downloading the entire server on CS really excites me.
60 active in the crown room is enough to wipe out Heroes. And an additional 50 players in front of the castle hunting for Heroes is the best way to end the game <3

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

4.10. During Castle Siege Guild master of the attacking (guild or alliance) can’t take the crown switches. He can only hold the main crown. Players from different alliances can't be in one party with their enemy.

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege or Arcawar. A dummy guild is created specially to participate in an event and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the event or preventing participation. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in event, or main characters who were transferred to the dummy guild.

4.24. Any explicit agreements between guilds, participating in the Castle Siege (excluding alliances) are forbidden.

Maybe you can explain in other words, how 3 non-guild buffers can change a whole result of the event? In-guild or without guild - it's the same buffers. Without guild they even can't enter to the crown room.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

24 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Maybe you can explain in other words, how 3 non-guild buffers can change a whole result of the event? In-guild or without guild - it's the same buffers. Without guild they even can't enter to the crown room.

It can change outcome of event for sure. Yes, they are way ahead in gear but! If they use non-ally buffers for each strong char it changes a lot. Imagine each party have one damager and rest are buffers. At the same time we got 2-3 strong chars in pt and rest are EE and EBK. To have that amount of buffers even 60 slots (30+30) is not enough and in this case they using buffers which are not in ally what actually breaks the rules and fairness. 

1 hour ago, Positive said:

It can change outcome of event for sure. Yes, they are way ahead in gear but! If they use non-ally buffers for each strong char it changes a lot. Imagine each party have one damager and rest are buffers. At the same time we got 2-3 strong chars in pt and rest are EE and EBK. To have that amount of buffers even 60 slots (30+30) is not enough and in this case they using buffers which are not in ally what actually breaks the rules and fairness. 

non-guild characters can't enter into the crown room and are even summoned by DL. Heroes Guild had free slots in the guild, so i don't see anything, about how these buffers helped him on the last CS. Maybe just didn't move them into the guild in time.

This is about the previous event situation. If we speak about a theory where 60 active players and with these tricks trying to bypass the limit - need a new rule. This is a totally different story. But I'm not really believe in a case like this. 

In the end to make a clear ending about this case - there isn't any rule that non-guild characters can't move to the Loren deep map and interact with others. No reason for the ban.

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

I don't know if it is really against the rules but if yes then it does not matter if breaking a rule eventually affects anything or not, it is about principle. If you steal something and give it back immediately after that, it is still theft and you will be punished even though it is like nothing happend in the end.

can check my stream on CS last week, they only online 1 party and cant event come. My Guild onl 20/30 . DL shinpai cant tanker with 2 3s, 
Can check on My stream

image.png

You always blame the Heroes, but how many of you in the online guild are now bosses, how many are now in CS, or in Aster, instead of blaming us, let's mobilize more people online
My Guild when CS . 
image.png.37c7adf1c49f5340959930664ce53474.png

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

non-guild characters can't enter into the crown room and are even summoned by DL. Heroes Guild had free slots in the guild, so i don't see anything, about how these buffers helped him on the last CS. Maybe just didn't move them into the guild in time.

This is about the previous event situation. If we speak about a theory where 60 active players and with these tricks trying to bypass the limit - need a new rule. This is a totally different story. But I'm not really believe in a case like this. 

In the end to make a clear ending about this case - there isn't any rule that non-guild characters can't move to the Loren deep map and interact with others. No reason for the ban.

Ok. So dont punish them.

We always fought only using the guild and our ally. But since there are no rules prohibiting external players or guilds from participating, we will be better prepared next time.

We have a third full guild and several characters outside the guild. Plus the unofficial Ally.
So I hope there will be many more of us next time ;)

And I hope that the administration will not soon add rules that will prohibit it, because it will be direct support of the administration for Heroes.

etERNALS 2.png

1 час назад, Demolus сказал:

And I hope that the administration will not soon add rules that will prohibit it, because it will be direct support of the administration for Heroes.

if it will be direct support - so what?))

2 часа назад, Demolus сказал:

Nonono, unbelieveble, how dare are you can think like this :Yao:

shh-captain-america.gif

• Haha 2

666.gif

3 hours ago, unikumm said:

if it will be direct support - so what?))

If the game administration supports a group of players, it is a sign to leave the server for good.
And warn/inform other/future players about this. So that they won't be surprised by what they find on all that servers network.

• Like 2

etERNALS 2.png

19 hours ago, Demolus said:

Ok. So dont punish them.

We always fought only using the guild and our ally. But since there are no rules prohibiting external players or guilds from participating, we will be better prepared next time.

We have a third full guild and several characters outside the guild. Plus the unofficial Ally.
So I hope there will be many more of us next time ;)

I think you should re-read this one more time

4.10. During Castle Siege Guild master of the attacking (guild or alliance) can’t take the crown switches. He can only hold the main crown. Players from different alliances can't be in one party with their enemy.

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege or Arcawar. A dummy guild is created specially to participate in an event and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the event or preventing participation. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in event, or main characters who were transferred to the dummy guild.

4.24. Any explicit agreements between guilds, participating in the Castle Siege (excluding alliances) are forbidden.

i'm litterally post these rules for the 3rd time, because in this rules you can find everything what you need. 

22 hours ago, Arturs said:

I think you should re-read this one more time

i'm litterally post these rules for the 3rd time, because in this rules you can find everything what you need. 

These rules do not prohibit other guilds from participating in CS.
So I understand that there will be no problem if a few more people/guilds come with us.

We will not block Heroes:
Registered Attackers + Ally
Registered Heroes + Ally

And some aditional friends of us, who are not in our guild/alliance. Just like Heroes did.

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

These rules do not prohibit other guilds from participating in CS.

Guilds are not prohibited to going to the CS, this is true. Each alliance aim is - take the castle. That's why we have a rules 4.10, 4.22 & 4.24

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

So I understand that there will be no problem if a few more people/guilds come with us.

Maybe yes, maybe no, this is a thin ice. Things like abusing switches for the attack side (when 3rd guild takes only 1 switch without trying to register a second, only for a reason to interfere with 2nd guild) are instant ban. 
If they running around Loren deep without a crown room - i don't see here anything special. Maybe neutral guilds or players want to join and help by themselves. 

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Guilds are not prohibited to going to the CS, this is true. Each alliance aim is - take the castle. That's why we have a rules 4.10, 4.22 & 4.24

Maybe yes, maybe no, this is a thin ice. Things like abusing switches for the attack side (when 3rd guild takes only 1 switch without trying to register a second, only for a reason to interfere with 2nd guild) are instant ban. 
If they running around Loren deep without a crown room - i don't see here anything special. Maybe neutral guilds or players want to join and help by themselves. 

That is my point, they will just walki in loren deep and kill people. Not registered guild will not ba able to join crown room, so switches stay in our job.

etERNALS 2.png

Thank you to everyone who participated in today's CS.

Unfortunately, with this number of players, the Heroes level turned out to be embarrassing. Was way too easy ;(
Either way, I hope it stays that way until Heroes leaves Dragon :)

Best regards and I wish you more victories.

I think this topic has already been exhausted and can be closed :)

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png