MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran

Light/Sega/4.2

1. my nickname: SatThuMu1
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.2
4. nickname of :https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Light&serv=server2

we were friendly having normal fight and then he gets mad and degrades other player, doesn't feel right that he can just type whatever insults he likes just cause he's mad cause bad at the video game

3 minutes ago, kenttran said:

4. nickname of :https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Light&serv=server2

we were friendly having normal fight and then he gets mad and degrades other player, doesn't feel right that he can just type whatever insults he likes just cause he's mad cause bad at the video game

i dont get the Video - what is that about ?

1 hour ago, kenttran said:

all i see here is chat and u alone there is no proof that Light was talking with u or with another person because ur video is recorder 2 hours after he writed that so we dont even know with who he was talking that moment.
please give better proofs
like that i can report many people for ex i can report mattoni or any of my guild when they speak with their friends on that way like fuck you noob etc.
anyway @Devil @cerebrum will have to decide on that i just said my opinion

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

4 minutes ago, Skedi said:

all i see here is chat and u alone there is no proof that Light was talking with u or with another person because ur video is recorder 2 hours after he writed that so we dont even know with who he was talking that moment.
please give better proofs
like that i can report many people for ex i can report mattoni or any of my guild when they speak with their friends on that way like fuck you noob etc.
anyway @Devil @cerebrum will have to decide on that i just said my opinion

cos 2hour ago i have talk to him tell him dont leave sever and stay fight me, then he come attrack me and he said dont levea sever dog pls finix ( rule is rule) 

I dont see whats  so offensive here, its not like i called you a moron or idiot what you actually are

And for your information was not talking with you, I never talk to someone so dumb as you in game

2 minutes ago, masteryou said:

whos calling you dog? im speaking with my friend it was like whats up dog, dont know what are you talking about

who is your friend, and you call who dog ? on my screenshot only see you chating me when you kill me

2 minutes ago, masteryou said:

I dont see whats  so offensive here, its not like i called you a moron or idiot what you actually are

And for your information was not talking with you, I never talk to someone so dumb as you in game

i tell you dont leave and stay fight me, affter that you come atttack me when i afk then you said dont leave sever dog it show on my screen why you so lie

all you have is assumptions and no proof of that was for you, its just like that post about your penta I know you hack but no way of proving it cause admin have to check it 

Just now, masteryou said:

it''s none of your business who are my friends, if admin comes I will tell him and him alone

you said you call your friend dog,   First, you have to prove it, 2 who is your friend, 3.beacuse  of me before have ask you dont leaver sever and stay fight me, then you come attrack me and call me dog, 4, on my screen only see you chatting with me when you kill me die on video you can see it ( @cerebrum you ban me when i said only ( shit) and i accpet it but now this case i wait for your decision Thanks 

I don't have to prove anything to you, you are nothing to me, you accuse me so you need to prove that I was even talking to you, where is our conversation then? you mean I wasn't replaying u all this time and suddenly decided to speak with you ha, ha. Sure I don't even see your messages you are blocked in game game admin can check

8 minutes ago, masteryou said:

I don't have to prove anything to you, you are nothing to me, you accuse me so you need to prove that I was even talking to you, where is our conversation then? you mean I wasn't replaying u all this time and suddenly decided to speak with you ha, ha. Sure I don't even see your messages you are blocked in game game admin can check

you cant accpet it only 24hour chat ban ? dont be women mate, you repot me for ( shit) i got ban and i accpet it and how about you ? now you're trying to deny it ,come on you are strong man not women

why would I accept we are not the same, you were insulting me, I never degraded you, it's shame you don't know the difference what is degrading, you just have to accept that you caanot do anything without your hack now and just bad at video game

@cerebrum first i have asking him dont leave sever stay fight me, then i go afk affter that he come attrack me and he chatting dont levave sever dog on video you can see that now he deny it, and said call his friend dog not me, A normal person would also realize that he is trying to avoid responsibility, wait for your decisions 

6 minutes ago, kenttran said:

@cerebrum first i have asking him dont leave sever stay fight me, then i go afk affter that he come attrack me and he chatting dont levave sever dog on video you can see that now he deny it, and said call his friend dog not me, A normal person would also realize that he is trying to avoid responsibility, wait for your decisions 

when did you say me not to leave server? today yesterday or when I do not remember that char saying anything me today, so show some proof 

7 minutes ago, masteryou said:

when did you say me not to leave server? today yesterday or when I do not remember that char saying anything me today, so show some proof 

if admin ask me i will show to admin or @Devil need, but with you sorry i have no thing to show or talking to you agian right now

• Haha 1