MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran

Light/Sega/4.2

1 hour ago, kenttran said:

cos 2hour ago i have talk to him tell him dont leave sever and stay fight me, then he come attrack me and he said dont levea sever dog pls finix ( rule is rule) 

rule is rule as u said so make proper report with proofs as rules says.

PS. TOPIC LOCKED FOR FURTHER SPAM UNTIL @Devil AND @cerebrum CHECK IT

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

Here is my decision. In SMKent's case where he was saying "shit" I didn't even accepted it, Cerebrum banned him. For me that was not a violation and I'd reject that case. Now I checked that case and can say that it was not a "proof" that he was talking to Light, even after Light asking him to confirm that he is talking to him or not, he still didn't confirmed. But still got chat ban for that. This is why I have to accept this case too to be fair for both side and nothing serious, it will be just a chat ban.

Guys, just for ur information. I won't accept any childish argues like "shit, dog, idiot, noob and etc." anymore. U r not kids to complain to ur teacher that ur classmate said u "dog" or something. Meaning of "Humiliation" is not calling someone "dog" or something. Next time if u open such topic I'll ban u from forum for a week.

ACCEPTED to be fair! @cerebrum 4.2 chat ban for 24 hours

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png