MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
masteryou

Penta bug or hack abuse?

Hello, dear admin team,
Now I have been playing this game for quite some time and have always have an eye for hackers, as I remember I instantly saw that warrior and dolphin was shady, and they ended up being permabanned, as I knew they would, and now something similar is happening my spider sense says that this player is not very clean.(Sathumu1) https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=SatThuMu1&serv=server2, problem is that he hits paralyze way too often, I know it can happen like few time you get lucky and insta paralyze , but this guy has been consistent and played with dolphin who had the same kind of hack or bug so it's really hard to tell when someone is doing this, but I have fight many many fights and no one hits paralyze so often as this guy, it's within 30secs you get paralyze always, no exceptions,  I have had fight 10minute long and neither of fighters gets paralyze, now I don't know if it's bug around guncrusher or its same system dolphin was using, but I feel you really need to check if everything is alright with this guy, cause I feel in my gut that hes not clean and it's not just me that feels that there is something sketchy about this guy. Please check what is up with this guy, would be much appreciated, cause when I confronted him he went and hide and never fight me that day, so it's really weird.

Also in future would be cool to invent some kind of safeguard that everyone need to be using while playing mu, so they can't hack.

Best Regards, Light

• Haha 5

First, you should find a reason to convince the admin rather than a way to attract others to your story.  Second, let me ask when I was banned (im Dolphin)I have nothing to do right now, that's why I'm offline, it's not because I got banned from hacking. like the way you posted this article without any notable other than you saying this person hacks this way and that person cheats that way.  Don't act cowardly when you can't pvp with others. Peace

20240111_130020.jpg

You got banned and then bought the unban, what are you even arguing here about? It was clear you used hacks and it's clear now Sathumu acting same way you did back then, he got 2x weaker after I said i record him now, what is that about? 

Edit: Maybe it was not you on account, but that char used hacks.

And either way they have to check that bs with pentas one player don't proc paralyze at all and other procs 10x times more, either it's bug or not balanced or hacks 

oh shit. you don't know anything :)) .everything you know  based solely on speculation. Friend!  ,everything you say about me i can understand how miserable you are when being pvped by someone ! You should confirm information before posting. and one last thing, you are reporting to the wrong person because of your feelings.  he's never hacks. Just keep reporting. That will help you feel less stressed. I really sympathize with you. condolatory !

14 minutes ago, trungkoi2 said:

oh shit. you don't know anything :)) .everything you know  based solely on speculation. Friend!  ,everything you say about me i can understand how miserable you are when being pvped by someone ! You should confirm information before posting. but, Just keep reporting. That will help you feel less stressed. I really sympathize with you. condolatory !

well ofcouse is speculation, that''s why it needs to be checked and not in prison section, I would be fine if I was only one who said that interaction with him is sketchy, I know don't care so much what you guys think of me and want this paralyze stuff to be resolved. 
In theory I cannot prove here anything, like you can be so lucky that you get para proc every hit, so I would like admins to check % he gets para proc and rest of people, because he gets it proced 10x more then other people.
And I would not complain if it was like this with other players, but it's only like this with him, so it's unclear to me is it a bug or hack or whatever, that's why I hope this will be investigated. 

About this one idk what you said bug or hack or whatever i still dont understand you check me for what you kill me some and i kill you some when fight but you not accpet it , you repot wrong person for hacking, and i welcome any admin to check me have hack or not Finally i said is it is a pvp game you kill me and i kill you it very normal you dont need so serious and relaxx mate

im relax, I just want this to be investigated why your paralyze proc way too often then other players im pvp against, I feel its unfair to play vs someone who gets paralyze so often it's either bug or hack that's all im saying. And it has to be checked. And Kent it's not only me who says you proc paralyze way too often, something is not right here.

1 hour ago, masteryou said:

well ofcouse is speculation, that''s why it needs to be checked and not in prison section, I would be fine if I was only one who said that interaction with him is sketchy, I know don't care so much what you guys think of me and want this paralyze stuff to be resolved. 
In theory I cannot prove here anything, like you can be so lucky that you get para proc every hit, so I would like admins to check % he gets para proc and rest of people, because he gets it proced 10x more then other people.
And I would not complain if it was like this with other players, but it's only like this with him, so it's unclear to me is it a bug or hack or whatever, that's why I hope this will be investigated. 

So don't be stupid and tag me like you're 100% sure about me.  If you have evidence, please show it. Don't lie here. 

There isn't possible way to "hack" like this. Radiance cooldown options are calculated on the server side. 

You can record a video, when will be visible, that you receive 2 or more paralyze debuff from 1 character in 60 seconds.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

There isn't possible way to "hack" like this. Radiance cooldown options are calculated on the server side. 

You can record a video, when will be visible, that you receive 2 or more paralyze debuff from 1 character in 60 seconds.

we are fight with normal, he have also kill me die alot with his para when i got kill he said me noob and laugh haha to me and then he die some he start got mad and tell me hack para bug ect, if you want you can check me any time but sorry just waster your time Thanks

On 1/12/2024 at 1:22 PM, Arturs said:

this has happened many times he runs around change penta insta bind and change penta insta paralyze, I am recording him but he got weaker after I said i will record, I assume hes not using it anymore 

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2024 at 10:22 PM, Arturs said:

i have tested and checked today with Amandeys, 1st time got para  then you need to wait affter over 60s to receive 2 nd time para coming not in 60s recevie 2 time paralyze 

• Haha 1