MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
vergery

Suggestion for Certain Bosses

Hi! I have a suggestion that would benefit us newbies or others that just recently joined.

Most if not all bosses/miniboss are spawned at a specific location. This makes it IMPOSSIBLE for new players to farm materials or complete quests because Veteran players camp the spots. (an example would be the Scorched Canyon mini boss) Im not saying that we spawn them at a random location. Give them at least 3 possible spawn locations to give newbies a chance to farm them. Because after some time the newbies will feel useless and will probably quit. Please hear this out as this is not the first time that someone opened up this topic.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, vergery said:

Hi! I have a suggestion that would benefit us newbies or others that just recently joined.

Most if not all bosses/miniboss are spawned at a specific location. This makes it IMPOSSIBLE for new players to farm materials or complete quests because Veteran players camp the spots. (an example would be the Scorched Canyon mini boss) Im not saying that we spawn them at a random location. Give them at least 3 possible spawn locations to give newbies a chance to farm them. Because after some time the newbies will feel useless and will probably quit. Please hear this out as this is not the first time that someone opened up this topic.

Yes, u r right, such bosses are hard to catch. But ur suggestion won't make it ez. Those "veterans" are playing with 3-4 maxed geared chars and with adding more spots will give them another opportunity to put their twinks on those spots as @zpepiroth said

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

In the case of scorched canyon mini boss it's impossible to make 3 locations for example. I can set only start X, Y and end X, Y coordinates. So basically this is a square or rectangle. 
I can do that. Any other suggestions about bosses like that one?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I have a suggestion, at least you can change the last hit (for quests) to damage the bosses so that newbies can actually finish the quests. This way stronger will always pk weaker ones and they wont have a chance to finish quests. In prime noone even bothers to go for bosses, only a few players have all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, shutmedown said:

I have a suggestion, at least you can change the last hit (for quests) to damage the bosses so that newbies can actually finish the quests. This way stronger will always pk weaker ones and they wont have a chance to finish quests. In prime noone even bothers to go for bosses, only a few players have all.

This is the thing, that a lot of IGCN customers are waiting for. Currently, many of our "bosses" for game is just regular monsters. We don't have any configs about it. So currently it's impossible.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280