MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
elvis2707

Prime / NgocTrjnh / 4.25 / BOTS or TOTS v3.0

If streamer can dirty talk and farm with 10 or 100 pc and no have rule for this, i think this game will be end soon.

1 hour ago, luxrio1 said:

So you want us to all work infornt of the Pc and be infront of the Pc ? you must be a Virgin ngl. Waste ur time into Gaming ^^

• Love 1

1 hour ago, nghuybk said:

My job is to sit in front of the computer and sell. When there are customers, they sell and when I'm not there, I sit and play games, that's normal. each person each job. No one forces anyone to sit. Your job is manual labor, I sit at the computer, it's as simple as that. If I have more time to sit at the computer, I have more time to play games.

Exactly, so why are u calling others lazy ?? you sit 24/7 infront of the PC while others cant or have different jobs. So calling others Lazy makes 0 sense :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nghuybk said:

So do you know other people's jobs as well as you do? I sit on the computer continuously one day. morning 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. from 1:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. the next day. and even now I'm still sitting and the current live stream is 04:32 am. Don't make excuses for being lazy

Do you understand the meaning of average?

MOST people don't have the time. That does not mean they are lazy. If I was lazy I would sit on my computer and play games all day xD

9 giờ trước, luxrio1 đã nói:

Chính xác đấy, sao bạn lại gọi người khác là lười?? bạn ngồi 24/7 trước PC trong khi những người khác không thể hoặc có công việc khác. Vì thế gọi người khác là Lười lắng cũng có ý nghĩa gì cả :D

Then I have time, I have a computer to go to events, so why do you call me to take away someone else's part and abuse you? If you don't have time and don't have a computer to go, I'll go. It's not like I wear full socks every day. That's easy to calculate, 1 account per day, 6 turns, you can calculate for yourself, am I going to go all the way to get your share? Or are you so poor that you don't know the basic calculations of an elementary school student?

3 hours ago, duymye said:

it doesn't fair if just banded only me.

Admin will ban all his bot aswell belives me :) Artus always fair 

Whaaat daaa ...? Just 1 day couldn't check the forum and we have a "situation" here. 

1. It doesn't matter how ur chars (farmers/bots) geared up. Playing many accounts forbidden by rule 4.25. Jean's farmers have been banned for same reason and no one is exception. So about the decision, after admin checking the accounts if they all belong to one person, then case will be ACCEPTED and farmers will be banned.

2. Agree with @Shade about the rule, There needs to be CLEAR rule on this and to be policed. 3 accounts online, and 3 accounts offlevel should be all that is allowed in my opinion. There must be exact numbers. Maybe admin should add device limit like "2 HWID (device) = 6 online + 6 offlevel (3 online and 3 offlevel accounts for each HWID)" I think it would make a fair balance for players.

3. "He killed me after report", "Nooo, he killed my farmers firstly" ..... :classic_dry: so come oon, is it a kinder garden? No one will even look at these "moans". 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

@Arturs it is obvious that 1 person playing with bot farms. Just for formality, check it plz and let us know about the decision

Until that topic closed for meaningless conversation.

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

We will talk with the senate about this rule, to make it more clearly understood. 
Firstly i believe that players will understand in total rules about the bots. And it's works. But last month bots topics appeared once again, so we need to take the next step. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280