MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
florin4u

GOKU are you Mad on Me?

Name: MegaVolt

Server:Dragon(500x)

Rull:...Don't know if some rule exist for this but i just want to ask you why you do that GOKU....in game you don't answer

is there any rule for FullParty KillSteal in DS...well, Goku you shouldn't be an example as long as you represent Admins and those in the Senate?

...what should I think fromScreen(12_12-10_01)-0000.jpg.2ce244c74f72e9f5e5f1f4d577252906.jpgScreen(12_12-10_01)-0001.jpg.1849c101f74a6a4559265f02c967fdf0.jpgScreen(12_12-10_01)-0002.jpg.622953c170827c2e6b591d9438be1e5f.jpgScreen(12_12-10_01)-0000.jpg.2ce244c74f72e9f5e5f1f4d577252906.jpgthis that we no longer have no chance to grow or farm quietly because you admins play with us and do whatever you want in this game, it's basically your server...

you simply came and shouted Solo ML...

when all DS is full of party ML you decided to come and do KS at the only spot for RR...

I don't want to say anything more, anyway it can be seen that you make fun of all the players and soon you will be playing alone as you wish

• Love 1
  • Like 1

@florin4u
Goku hates our guild probably the most out of all 4 or 5 servers I played on here. So don't be surprised.
The plus is that he didn't manage to become a TOP player here >.<
Maybe that's why he takes revenge

Btw. That is Heroes way of play. Thats why everyone hates them.

etERNALS 2.png

8 minutes ago, batons said:

But another question. Can he give his ACC to others?

100% it wasnt he because he couldnt write in English.

maybe not goku some Noob login his account , im not sure but i hear to many friend play x500 told me like this

• Love 1

1. There is no rule, no restriction for KS in game and it is part of the game. No matter who is it

2. There is no exception for a player who breaks rules. If it is a senate member and he broke the rule, he will be "punished" by rules. If u have something to report where the senate member breaking the rule, just report it, I'll accept if it is proved.

3. KS with full party is an old "bully" style for non-PvP maps which our VN friends "taught" to every one) When they killed the "enemy" guild members on PvP maps, those members were running to VIP arena for lvling up, but VN guys was putting there twink army on that spot not to let him get exp. So no one was blaming or reporting them and it would be worthless coz no senate or admin member would accept that case. Coz it is the way how this game is playing. 

as a result, as it is not a report even, I'm locking the topic and wishing u guys play more rough))))) 

• Angry 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png