MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shade

Prime / Demons(Ewicha) / 4.1 + 4.2 + 4.18

1. my nickname: Pierce
2. game server: Prime x5000
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.1 + 4.2 + 4.18
4. nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: Ewicha

Hi administration,

Would like to bring to attention some more trash talk from Demons/Ewicha/Soulino/Kriksene/SilentWolf/Zerocool (all same person, he has been playing this charade for over a year now, but now most entire server knows that this is all one person even though he says it isn't) in particular a comment he makes on his Ewicha alt "go to be friend with Russian putin dog" and "go to Russian first war line".

As we all know, from this topic: 

This is not first time we have seen this sort of trash talking and insulting behaviour from Demons. In fact we see it whenever he is online. Last time we report, I believe @Ivan Nebraska says next ban will be permanent. 
Honestly this player is most toxic player on this server, doesn't matter what guild he is ally with for a while, no matter what happens it always turn to him trash talking the guild etc. Now SAWADEKA is newest guild on Prime, and had ally with him. Because he is inactive and not playing very often, and for other reasons (Demons insulting us and SAWADEKA on guild discord channels and more) SAWA left his alliance and now joined in Crime alliance.

Of course, his retaliation is to insult on post and hunt all SAWA, CRIME etc. 
To be honest, CRIME can handle it, we are all end game players. SAWA is new guild, members are still farming etc and trying to make their way to top with CRIME and VINAMILK. They don't need this guy harassing them all day. Our server is lucky to have new guild with newer players and I would like it to stay that way.

Last time he start this sort of behaviour, it snowballed into a lot of trash talking etc, and I know he will continue with this. There have been many more trash talking before today but I did not get screens. Can post screens from Discord if needed.

Anyway, will leave it up to admin.

Taken as Video so to show date and time: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Please listen carefully to this opinion, administrator. Ewicha and Demons are undoubtedly the most unethical players ,like Russia and Hamas indiscriminately massacre civilian players. If there were no new players in the game, death would not be far away.

25 minutes ago, tinga2 said:

Please listen carefully to this opinion, administrator. Ewicha and Demons are undoubtedly the most unethical players, as Russia and Hamas indiscriminately massacre civilian players. If there were no new players in the game, death would not be far away.

Not sure what Russia or Hamas have to do with this, but it is not opinion, it is fact. And this was posted by one of his own guild members xD

• Haha 1

Racism is discrimination and prejudice against people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems (e.g. apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices. The ideology underlying racist practices often assumes that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different in their social behavior and innate capacities and that can be ranked as inferior or superior. Racist ideology can become manifest in many aspects of social life. Associated social actions may include nativism, xenophobia, otherness, segregation, hierarchical ranking, supremacism, and related social phenomena

maybe he mean Put-in or Rasputin when talk 😀

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I know how toxic these 2, but tbh I don't see such "serious" problem in this video. Letting this one to decide @Ivan Nebraska, until that topic locked for useless spams

• Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png