MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
PtaQ

Sega / -Blank0209 / 4.18

1. your nickname: PtaQ
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.18
4. nickname of offender: -Blank0209 (acc name phananh94) - couldn't provide link. He changed nickname already or deleted that char, but got acc name.
5. explanation of the situation: Scam. He was "selling" 12xTOCAs, we agreed to make deal. I have sent webbons to him, but he didnt gave me 12x  TOCAs and vanished.

Screen(10_02-13_16)-0001.jpg

19 минут назад, PtaQ сказал:

1. your nickname: PtaQ
2. game server: Sega
3. which rule clause was violated: 4.18
4. nickname of offender: -Blank0209 (acc name phananh94) - couldn't provide link. He changed nickname already or deleted that char, but got acc name.
5. explanation of the situation: Scam. He was "selling" 12xTOCAs, we agreed to make deal. I have sent webbons to him, but he didnt gave me 12x  TOCAs and vanished.

Screen(10_02-13_16)-0001.jpg

why you dont make deal in forum?

4.18 Malicious acts against the interests of the server and its players.

Explanation: You purposely and regularly provoke other players to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about them in prison, in order to ban them.

Note: This rule will be applied as a last resort if requests to moderate their steam will not be heard. For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity. To make a topic on this rule, proof of multiple violations of our rules should be provided.

Explanation 2: You scam other players, make deals with them out of contractual and warranty deals legal field.

Note 2: For the first time warning will be issued, then followed by punishment with all severity.

Explanation 3: You purposely and regularly provoke, insult, humiliate other players, creating unfriendly atmosphere on the server.

Penalty: Block of account for a period of 7 days.

After check if all OK, then the case will be Accepted!

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png