MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Kanade-

Unban Char Request

Good day dear admin team

As you know my account has been banned because my friend used hack on my character.

I realize that its not an excuse for me to say that I was not the one who used it, rules are rules I really wish i would return my items and continue playing my beloved server

I created a ticket on web this request so you can calculate how much penalty i should pay, but got respond that I need to wait minimum 1 month.

However @Arturs wrote in discord channel that if I want my items I can create ticket..(Screen attached)

Concluding all of the above mentioned words, Again I do apologize for inconvenience my account has dealt to server, and kindly ask you can you calculate the cost of items return and character unban without waiting 1 month, I am hoping on your understanding and that u will allow me once more to enjoy this server.

Best Regards

Kanade from MUX

image.png.0a2c344583c2fd4eeddba20786a41ee3.png

• Love 3

54 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Đưa Kanade về, ai cũng nhớ giọng nói hài hước của anh ấy

Nếu anh ta phạm bất kỳ sai lầm nào và bị bắt lại, hãy cấp cho anh ta IP PERMA BAN,

Tôi nghĩ anh ấy xứng đáng có cơ hội thứ 2...

2 or 5

• Love 1

On 10/4/2023 at 6:43 PM, -Kanade- said:

Good day dear admin team

As you know my account has been banned because my friend used hack on my character.

I realize that its not an excuse for me to say that I was not the one who used it, rules are rules I really wish i would return my items and continue playing my beloved server

I created a ticket on web this request so you can calculate how much penalty i should pay, but got respond that I need to wait minimum 1 month.

However @Arturs wrote in discord channel that if I want my items I can create ticket..(Screen attached)

Concluding all of the above mentioned words, Again I do apologize for inconvenience my account has dealt to server, and kindly ask you can you calculate the cost of items return and character unban without waiting 1 month, I am hoping on your understanding and that u will allow me once more to enjoy this server.

Best Regards

Kanade from MUX

image.png.0a2c344583c2fd4eeddba20786a41ee3.png

play in a hack team have to take risk bro. better permanent banned to prevent others use hack ;)

Chia sẻ hack đi tao hack cùng cho vui . Game toàn bọn hack chơi đẹp như tao thiệt quá . Max đồ full buff 5 class mà không giết nổi 1 đứa chỉ mỗi buff elf + hack . Nhiều lúc cảm thấy bất lực như kiểu adm bất tài không chống nổi hack 

Share your hack so I can hack together for fun.  The game is full of hackers who play beautifully like me.  Max packs all 5 class buffs but can't kill one person, only elf buff + hack.  Sometimes I feel helpless, like the incompetent admin can't resist hacking

• Love 1

2 hours ago, duong37d said:

Chia sẻ hack đi tao hack cùng cho vui . Game toàn bọn hack chơi đẹp như tao thiệt quá . Max đồ full buff 5 class mà không giết nổi 1 đứa chỉ mỗi buff elf + hack . Nhiều lúc cảm thấy bất lực như kiểu adm bất tài không chống nổi hack 

Share your hack so I can hack together for fun.  The game is full of hackers who play beautifully like me.  Max packs all 5 class buffs but can't kill one person, only elf buff + hack.  Sometimes I feel helpless, like the incompetent admin can't resist hacking

I didnt understand 1 Word your saying