MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
salupa

Sega/ BeMe / Shiva/ Opis /4.18

4 hours ago, Positive said:

Well here comes my "5 pennies" about all this situation. I'm tired to see all this fight in game and now here in prison section. You guys should stop this childish arguing. Especially @salupa... You came from Angel server and in first few days started to hate us and arguing with NuKe (a.k.a Eternals). Drama between HEROES and all Angel guilds became in Sega against NuKe. Chill out, play a game, enjoy fun. No need to provoke, arguing etc... It's so stupid and annoying.

why have Heroes here bro. we never have drama

1. @salupa 1st of all it is my first and last warning for you about ur ingame and forum nicknames. U have 2 days to change them, otherwise u r getting temp ban just for this reason.

2. About Borg, it was not about his "killing everyone", it was about his toxic behavior which was the exactly humiliation of other players. There is a rule about this and he banned for it so many times, either in x50 or in x100. If u good with him, it doesn't make him an angel or Jesus to prey. He got his deserved ban.

3. About DipDip, if u read my post on that topic, u should understand that we r not "covering" anyone, or not trying to make all for the guild which we play together. My guild mate opened the topic, asked for checking, Admin checked and no one got hurt. Even I was the one who said it is normal damage by slayer which is top. It is OK to report for the situation which is suspicious. This is why this section is exists. 

4. About ur topic, It is also normal that the guys opened a report topic about the "cloning" or "trolling" the guild name, guild sign. I can't say it is a violation or not, coz I didn't find anything about this situation and the only rule was fitted is 4.18. And I'm not sure is this rule enough to Accept the report. So ur case still in "waiting" status. 

From all above I understand that u guys always trying to provoke each other by trash talking, killing, opening similar guild and etc. Trust me as Positive said, we all bored of ur childish "fights", either in game or in forum. Better try to get along with each other or ignore. 

For me this case is Rejected! Enough already wasting our time

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Though about guild name, please change the name of the guild. GM has 3 days to do so or he will be banned on 4.18

• Love 1