MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Farvetto

Chaos Goblin more like Co** Goblin

What is wrong with mixing items? I cant do +10 items with luck, its almost impossible. 2 attemps to +10, 2 items insta fail. 
Jwel of soul? Attempting to make item +9 is like 30b 20s AT MINIMUM to make item WITH LUCK. Burned 2 items Tier 8 by attempting to +10? 
Yes im crying. Its not the first time. This is working justt terrible and its ASS

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Farvetto said:

What is wrong with mixing items? I cant do +10 items with luck, its almost impossible. 2 attemps to +10, 2 items insta fail. 
Jwel of soul? Attempting to make item +9 is like 30b 20s AT MINIMUM to make item WITH LUCK. Burned 2 items Tier 8 by attempting to +10? 
Yes im crying. Its not the first time. This is working justt terrible and its ASS

As i told you once:
I burned 13 TOCAs to make 1 weapon +11. And after that i gave weapon to other player, he did it at first try.

I feel like Luck option is sometimes not working or some items are broken. I see that mostly on Acc items. Try to upgrade acc+L to +9 - it burns 20-30 times.
I take other item +L, first try. 10 next items +L - first time. Item without luck - first time.
I go back to that broken item - and burn again 15 times.

I know, that Random Number Generator is simply as f... but still sometimes there is some bug. I played on much servers, and only on mux it is so extreme.

etERNALS 2.png

4 minutes ago, Positive said:

I will be bad news bringer to you guys. Arthur will post link where he explained about random numbers in chaos machine and close the topic. Maybe he will give a napkin but nothing more :iknowbro:

Yea cool system I guess... why some players have no problems with it and some like me struggle to do item +10 ?

With my succes rate I will finish my set +15 ONLY by using around 593 toca

Wooohooo Success! I made two Tier 8  items +10 out of three, thank god I used toca on three of them...

Record score: 2 success attempt +10, item +luck out of 10 maybe around 12 or more. Not sure not counting the fails

16 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Bug report - doesnt work for me :) I cant believe I have such a bad luck to fail important things, items, but with ease can do trash items at 45%

1 hour ago, Farvetto said:

Yea cool system I guess... why some players have no problems with it and some like me struggle to do item +10 ?

With my succes rate I will finish my set +15 ONLY by using around 593 toca

You’re not alone :) I’ve been always crying in guild when try to upgrade items with toca 🤣 sometimes I wanted quit game. 
the best way is like in old times to collect few of same items and go without toca :enraptured:

58 minutes ago, Positive said:

You’re not alone :) I’ve been always crying in guild when try to upgrade items with toca 🤣 sometimes I wanted quit game. 
the best way is like in old times to collect few of same items and go without toca :enraptured:

Yea but its not about just an item, when you have T8 item with 3 options...

4 hours ago, Farvetto said:

Yea but its not about just an item, when you have T8 item with 3 options...

1) The server just randomly chooses 1 digit from 1 to 100. 
2) The server doesn't count your personal chances, the same as when you flip a coin, coin doesn't calculate your personal chances to receive the same side over and over again. 
3) We have all statistics around the server, and see, that all combinations have the right success rate after a time. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280