MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
PtaQ

Censore swearing and insult

Dear Admins, 

I got suggestion:

Could you add some in-game censoreship system that will punish ppl who swear too much or insult others on /gpost?

Ofc, if insults will go by Whisper then report.

I see this as better tool, than reporting someone (less work for admins :P ).

For ex. if someone swear/insult - system charge that player 100kk per word, also it replace letters in bad word with *** . If zen runs out, bons will be charged for ex. 50-100 bons.

Someone who can't control emotions or is just a boor will punish himself.

I see this as a perfect solution. I think many would agree that even /gpost drama done intelligently is much more acceptable and fun, than a boor way :)

Best regards, 

PtaQ

• Like 1

Come on, u know that it won't work like that. U can use any other word instead of "written" ones. Beside, I'm not sure it can be done

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

3 hours ago, Devil said:

Come on, u know that it won't work like that. U can use any other word instead of "written" ones. Beside, I'm not sure it can be done

All depends how big library of words is.  I understand ppl would show their creativity adding dots , dash, space etc. :)
I try to find a good solution for boor behaviour that would help both sides. 

I think I saw somewhere this kind of censoreship system on some MU servers.

5 hours ago, PtaQ said:

All depends how big library of words is.  I understand ppl would show their creativity adding dots , dash, space etc. :)
I try to find a good solution for boor behaviour that would help both sides. 

I think I saw somewhere this kind of censoreship system on some MU servers.

I think everyone knows exactly who you arec talking about.

I think Borg/Exelent/Pork/Venera/Vera/Vena should just get a perm for being negative towards other players and having a constant negative attitude towards other players and the administration. Then no filter would be needed.

etERNALS 2.png

9 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

why u not block him :v

If I had power to block someone on /gpost would be awesome, but thats administration superpower ;)

The problem of this system, that it's can be easily bypassed. Just by putting * or an extra symbol. It has a lot of false detection, so you can write a message and in the end filter won't let you for some reason, and this is very annoying. As i remember, we had this system at the start, and then removed it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 9/16/2023 at 2:29 AM, Demolus said:

I think everyone knows exactly who you arec talking about.

I think Borg/Exelent/Pork/Venera/Vera/Vena should just get a perm for being negative towards other players and having a constant negative attitude towards other players and the administration. Then no filter would be needed.

tbh, I never hold any anger or hate to someone personally. But with him, I totally agree that he must be banned permanently. Not coz of he kill everyone or trash talking, it is the mechanism of Mu, it is ok. But if the server losing many players because of someone, I think he has to be removed from being annoying. Unfortunately we only can suggest about that, nothing more. All up to @Arturs

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Create topics in the prison section about rules 4.18, Ivan Nebraska will figure out. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280