MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
amadeys

In-Game Events

Suggestion for 25 HR window for Asteroth and Great Rooster.

Regards.

666.gif

I'd like to see some bigger development on this topic. The idea itself without any arguments has too little clout.

As this is an idea I wrote about 2 years ago, let me expand on this topic.

Due to the fact that our server consists of players from all over the world, I believe that everyday the same boss spawn times are at least a wrong solution.

This is a solution that discriminates against some players. Unfortunately, there will always be a certain number of players who will not be able to go to, for example, Medusa or Aseroth, which always appear at the same time. It's all the more tiring considering that these bosses are some of the main bosses in the game and are also on the quest list. Which prevents some players from completing quests.

If a guild consists only of members of one nationality, it will unfortunately never be able to fight for this boss.

The best, most reasonable and fair solution would be to set the spawn time of the bosses to a certain number of hours after dead.
Ideally, these hours should be odd, and preferably irregular:

Example:
spawn every 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and so on
Or even better spawn like ferea or GOD between 8-12h.

This would allow every player on the server to fight for the boss regardless of their nationality, because one day the boss will spawn at night, but the next spawn will be during the day. Another time will be during the work of a player, and the next time he will have free time.
I think it will also positively affect the balance between top players and guilds, because they have to sleep sometime, and this will give other players a chance.

As for Aseroth himself, he is a boss whose certain task is to bring PVP to LA. Because the main fights of the day take place during his invasion.

I suggest that his spawn be irregular, but an hour before the boss spawns, a golden message appears informing about the upcoming invasion.
This will give players a chance to prepare, but still allow the entire server to fight for the boss. If not today then tomorrow.

• Love 4

etERNALS 2.png

Yes Bro, you understand my idea fully. As it is the international server the time cannot be fixed, cause it's hard to adopt to different regions. For example guy from NZ will see the time of events and think "oh, .... , i am chilling with wife and watching netflix, i cannot participate in these events at this fixed time, why i shall joined this server,and finally will skip" At opposite side the guy will open the page and see"oh, if i will play, i have a chance to participate in these events, because today or tomorrow it will be comfortable for me, nice, i will join"

• Love 1

666.gif

I like that idea.
From personal experience i can never attend Asteroth/Medusa/ashy queen witch/bloody orc/strange rabbits bcoz i am at work at this time and i can join those bosses only on my day offs which i prefer to spend some time with friends/family/gf out and not staying home on those 2 days off that i have.

so that change will be good for all since wont be specific time everyday but will change each time that got killed

+1 from me

• Love 2

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

How about Event Cs and Akawar, can you change the time earlier cause the daylight saving time changing soon, cos people need go to work Early on monday it so hard to jon that Event Thanks

Not every boss can configure it like that. Anyway, will add this topic to the future to-do list. 

1 hour ago, kenttran1 said:

How about Event Cs and Akawar, can you change the time earlier cause the daylight saving time changing soon, cos people need go to work Early on monday it so hard to jon that Event Thanks

Some guys need to work, and some guys can't participate, because they're still on the work. Timezone always will be a problem, and nothing can do with it. 
Current event times are already set as earlier as possible. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Not every boss can configure it like that. Anyway, will add this topic to the future to-do list.

Thank you. I think i will change a lot :)

CS and Arka are events, that have to be at the same time everytime. Of course here will be always some problem.

etERNALS 2.png

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

Some guys need to work, and some guys can't participate, because they're still on the work. Timezone always will be a problem, and nothing can do with it. 
Current event times are already set as earlier as possible. 

so sad to hear that beacuse CS in my time is 1.30-2.30Am and Akawar time is 2.30 to 3.30 Am. any way thanks for your reply Cheer

4 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

so sad to hear that beacuse CS in my time is 1.30-2.30Am and Akawar time is 2.30 to 3.30 Am. any way thanks for your reply Cheer

The only idea I have is to move CS to Saturday. Considering that this day in many countries around the world is free as well as Sunday.

Someone whose CS falls on the night from Sunday to Monday, usually can't afford to play, due to work from Monday.
If CS was on Saturday, these people could stay up all night.

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

The only idea I have is to move CS to Saturday. Considering that this day in many countries around the world is free as well as Sunday.

Someone whose CS falls on the night from Sunday to Monday, usually can't afford to play, due to work from Monday.
If CS was on Saturday, these people could stay up all night.

If CS go to saturday u will see half or even less people will attend

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

About bosses, I'm agree with guys, it would be better to make boss times as guys asked. 

But about CS and Arca events, I think it doesn't need any touch. For me it is also very uncomfortable time. Very rarely can participate in Arca and CS events, even in Balgas. But it can't be regulated for 1-2 player. 

Suggestion: Bosses respawn time change - Good idea
Suggestion: Event time change - No need to touch anything 

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png