MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Merging Angel to Sega

MUX Legend Angel server is going to merge with Sega server.
Merge will be done of the following terms:

Characters from the Angel server are transferred to Sega server.
Transfer is carried out only for the characters, that have reached 1 reset.
In case you don’t have any characters on your account that have reached 1 reset, then no actions of transferring for your account will take place.

• Up to 10 characters can be transferred, if you have enough free slots for them on your account. All free slots on the account can be filled with characters.
  • Characters having the highest number of resets and levels on your account will be transferred first; others in descending order as long as there are enough free slots for them.
  • Along with the character, all his items and inventory will be transferred.
  • Resets, majestic levels, stats, skills, quests, quest-stats, zen, and everything else connected to the character will be transferred.
  • Angel players now have unlimited space in the Virtual vault

Account achievements are also transferred. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements.
The remaining VIP time is transferred as well.

Bonuses and wcoins will be transferred if their amount exceeds 10.

Character conversion:

• Resets = Resets x2 (except resets 50 and 51. You will have 99 resets and 400 level)
  • Majestic level = Majestic level
  • All stats will be reset, level will be set to 400
  • All stats will be restored to the correct amount after passing a reset.

Contents of your game vaults will be transferred to your Virtual Vault.
Contents of your virtual vaults will be transferred completely.

- If a character from server Angel has the same nickname as a character from server Sega, then the character from Angel will have its name changed to "AngelXXXX" where X sequence number, for example, "Angel0048". Free nickname change will be available for them.

- If a player on server Sega has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer, the character with the least resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

- If you are playing on server Sega, but have characters on Angel, please take care of free slots for transferred characters, or keep in mind the likelihood of removing the weakest character.

• Referral connections will be transferred.
  • Accounts and characters that are in a permanent ban will not be transferred.
  • Guilds memberships and guilds themselves and guild vaults will not be transferred.
  • Personal Store and Gremory cases won't be transferred

Servers Angel and Sega will be offline on Tuesday 13.09.2023 at 13:00 after which merge from the last save will be conducted. Until that time players have to prepare their characters. Joint Sega server will be online about 19:00 - 20:00+ after work completion. In case of complications, there might be delays. 

During server's offline period, access to login to these servers will be closed.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 8/13/2023 at 8:34 AM, cruel06 said:

Hello @Arturs

Four days ago you have said that players on x50 Angel Server have Unlimited Space in the Virtual Vault but that is not the case... Please fix it.

Now that I'm here to ask a question. As far as I can see the Virtual Vault is the only way to move large quantities of items. Can you confirm that I won't lose hundreads of BC7, DS7 and Kalima Tickets, or the Thousands of Boxes that I have? Will I be able to move them with the Virtual Vault?

It's important to me not to waste months of farming and grinding and I don't have time to Reset Dozens of Bank Chars. Right now those said items are stored mostly in Personal Shops on 0 Resets chars and both Personal Shops and non-reset chars won't be moved on Sega Server... Thank you.

Best Regards!

Cruel

Hello!

My bad, forgot to send this information to the web.dev. Today he will make it.

Yes, all items from the virtual vault will be transferred to the x100 server. BUT on that account should be at least 1 character with 1 reset. 
Personal stores won't be transferred, even if characters have a reset.

20 hours ago, bighom said:

What about no resets characters on main acc? They and their inventory will be transfer?

no

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Hello!

What is the maximum number of resets on the server?
For Rising Hero we need 50 resets, but if I have for example 40 resets on Angel, will there be 50 or 80 on Sega?

The question is, is it worth spending time on resets now, or is it better to wait?

8 minutes ago, RED said:

Hello!

What is the maximum number of resets on the server?
For Rising Hero we need 50 resets, but if I have for example 40 resets on Angel, will there be 50 or 80 on Sega?

The question is, is it worth spending time on resets now, or is it better to wait?

Your resets will multiply by 2. The majestic experience is the same on both servers. 
So you can spend time on it for sure.

• Love 1

3 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

Your resets will multiply by 2. The majestic experience is the same on both servers. 
So you can spend time on it for sure.

Thanks, but I still don't understand how to multiply resets

• What is the maximum number of resets on the server?
  • if I have for example 40 resets on Angel, will there be 50 or 80 on Sega?

Or will it count as 1 RH + 30 resets😅

6 minutes ago, RED said:

Thanks, but I still don't understand how to multiply resets

• What is the maximum number of resets on the server?
  • if I have for example 40 resets on Angel, will there be 50 or 80 on Sega?

Or will it count as 1 RH + 30 resets😅

Angel resets * 2. Max res 100 (101 with Hero reset)

• Love 1

1 час назад, Positive сказал:

Angel resets * 2. Max res 100 (101 with Hero reset)

Thank you Now everything is clear

55 minutes ago, muratydu said:

This week quests will continue? ashy aida or guild quests?

CS  will start from beginning? or continue with current guild? if they come to our server we own castle 😄

actually Angel will come to Sega 🙂
but i think everything will be reseted as default to 0 the rankings and no owner on CS 
but i am not sure!

• Haha 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

I cannot answer for sure about it right now. I will ask the developer about it. When I receive an answer, I will reply back here.

• Love 2

On 9/11/2023 at 12:23 AM, muratydu said:

This week quests will continue? ashy aida or guild quests?

CS  will start from beginning? or continue with current guild? if they come to our server we own castle 😄

Guild quest - will be calculated as you have 5 stars (if you have at least 1)
Ashy Aida and all weekly/monthly rankings - Angel users will receive rewards.

Castle siege - current guild will have the castle.