MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vena

New paid service

I propose to make a paid service for viewing other chars profiles, if not the entire profile, then at least the location of the character.
Similar to the lookup service of who killed you https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=services&act=revengetime
The service will obviously be more popular than revengetime. Since many people look only at my profile 10 or more times a day).
So why don't we make some bon on them.  For example, at the price of the same 5bons per 1 view

• Haha 4

I also suggest adding a paid option to view the locations of closed profiles. Since, some not very smart people hide under a closed profile and kill AFK people - knowing about their impunity.

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

5 minutes ago, guseynov said:

I also suggest adding a paid option to view the locations of closed profiles. Since, some not very smart people hide under a closed profile and kill AFK people - knowing about their impunity.

They pay 100 bon monthly to hide all info and you both want to broke all this feature sweetness ? ^^ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Positive said:

They pay 100 bon monthly to hide all info and you both want to broke all this feature sweetness ? ^^ 

curious...just wondering, are you dumb or blind? show where I suggested it?

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

6 hours ago, Vena said:

I propose to make a paid service for viewing other chars profiles, if not the entire profile, then at least the location of the character.
Similar to the lookup service of who killed you https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=services&act=revengetime
The service will obviously be more popular than revengetime. Since many people look only at my profile 10 or more times a day).
So why don't we make some bon on them.  For example, at the price of the same 5bons per 1 view

Sounds like a terrible idea xD there is hidden mode for a reason. Probably to avoid players like yourself lol

4 часа назад, Vena сказал:

Ask this quession to yourself too

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vena said:

1st of all try to talk others respectfully. You made suggestion and he wrote his thoughts about it. One more such "rough" conversation and u r out.

About ur suggestion. There is a service "Invisible mode" exactly for those who want to hide all info about him. Why to add another service to look at hidden profile location? where is logic of it? Then why we have Invisible mode? Most people hides exactly the location of him from being bullied by other players.

Then other will suggest "I suggest to add new service "Hide my Location" from being detecting from other players". What is it? Postegro? 1st gives u permission to others profile then asks 30$ to hide ur profile from Postegro. 

My opinion, it is meaningless. Wanna discuss, I'm open for it. 

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

13 hours ago, Vena said:

Read your wonderful suggestion again. At this moment everyone can view any profile unless it’s not hidden. It’s free to use feature. 
If I don’t want somebody to see my items or location I buy for 100 Bon hiding my profile. Why do I need to buy it if someone will have opportunity to look into it even if it’s hidden ? 

You suggestion is about personal reasons with hope that Angel players will hunt you less but no, they will do it anyways ^^ 

And yes , try to be more respectful for others , and especially Senate members in forum 🙂 

• Like 1

This service will just destroy the current "invisible mode". 

Also, keeping secret coordinates will be much more popular, than your suggested service. It's a very specific service that will use a few players mostly, while the invisible mode is pretty popular and convenient in a few ways.

The idea is not bad in total, but i will choose the invisible mode users side.
Declined.

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280