MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Ruud set for PVP=UseLesS

Good day Admin team,

Wanted to bring to your attention the  concern about RUUD set.

How was it tested, and was it tested )?

Ruud set with MuxFo shield +staff=25% set bonus

T8 set= 27% set bonus, extra options like edr resistance +pvp options (2% for dmg dealer class is a lot!)

So we have less DD than exe set, and more dmg, but this "more dmg" is not feelable and does not compensate the lackof dd , like everyone say ruud set needs lucky shot for triple.

But believe me even with Triple +Ignore I cant shot any1xD,  and on full buffs it is even worse, on full buffs without paralyze no one on this server can kill no one. 

Everyone just bind and  spam until some1 is paralyzed.

On other classes(except DL because of broken Absorb), the Ruud set is even more useless, because they don't have Mana shield, and will die much faster without dmging and killing.

In my opinion if a person makes a Ruud set, he should be  squishier than he is right now, but his dmg should be enough to kill on full buffs without paralyze, and at least shot with triple +ignore without buffs.

Please consider testing the Ruud set as well. Because at the moment, the t8 exe set is more flexible, more easy to do,more cheaper to do and more efficient in overall than Ruud set.

Same Goes for Socket Set:

Currently socket set is only good at a char with High HP Like BK because of 38% reflect, if not the broken reflect Socket set=useless

I truly believe that there should be reconstruction in sets (all 3).

With love

Mattoni

• Love 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Good day Admin team,

Wanted to bring to your attention the  concern about RUUD set.

How was it tested, and was it tested )?

Ruud set with MuxFo shield +staff=25% set bonus

T8 set= 27% set bonus, extra options like edr resistance +pvp options (2% for dmg dealer class is a lot!)

So we have less DD than exe set, and more dmg, but this "more dmg" is not feelable and does not compensate the lackof dd , like everyone say ruud set needs lucky shot for triple.

But believe me even with Triple +Ignore I cant shot any1xD,  and on full buffs it is even worse, on full buffs without paralyze no one on this server can kill no one. 

Everyone just bind and  spam until some1 is paralyzed.

On other classes(except DL because of broken Absorb), the Ruud set is even more useless, because they don't have Mana shield, and will die much faster without dmging and killing.

In my opinion if a person makes a Ruud set, he should be  squishier than he is right now, but his dmg should be enough to kill on full buffs without paralyze, and at least shot with triple +ignore without buffs.

Please consider testing the Ruud set as well. Because at the moment, the t8 exe set is more flexible, more easy to do,more cheaper to do and more efficient in overall than Ruud set.

Same Goes for Socket Set:

Currently socket set is only good at a char with High HP Like BK because of 38% reflect, if not the broken reflect Socket set=useless

I truly believe that there should be reconstruction in sets (all 3).

With love

Mattoni

Hello my friend. I was planning to write an article about the Ruud set, but you beat me to it. My opinion is that the Exl set is much stronger than the Ruud set. By that, I mean in terms of leveling up and in terms of money. You can get the Exl set right at the beginning of the game with very low costs, but with the Ruud set, you have to wait for up to 3 months, and of course, your Ruud set also has to be +15 like the Exl set. For example, when playing GL with an x50 server, it took me only 2 months to have a +15 380 Hirat pvp set with Exl, but with Ruud, I had to wait for 3 months to have it. However, the effectiveness is the same, and in some cases, the DL even loses to GL when using the Ruud set.

• Love 1

And I think we are playing SS18. Removing or reducing the Exl set is normal. As you can see, 80% of our players are building Exl, even 95-98%. It brings the style of SS3 and SS4. Therefore, events like BC, DS, and CC are not competitive because people don't need Ruud for anything. No one is buying or selling Ruud in our server.

Agree. Not even tie 8 set, only tie 7 set can easily defeat ruud set :)))

in the other side, even there was a notice lw buffed dmg when vs dl, ik but i havent seen any changed and tbh, lw has over nerfed since kanade hacked in x100 few months ago. He made every lw’s players surfer these toxic feeling. 

1 hour ago, dingdong1 said:

Hello my friend. I was planning to write an article about the Ruud set, but you beat me to it. My opinion is that the Exl set is much stronger than the Ruud set. By that, I mean in terms of leveling up and in terms of money. You can get the Exl set right at the beginning of the game with very low costs, but with the Ruud set, you have to wait for up to 3 months, and of course, your Ruud set also has to be +15 like the Exl set. For example, when playing GL with an x50 server, it took me only 2 months to have a +15 380 Hirat pvp set with Exl, but with Ruud, I had to wait for 3 months to have it. However, the effectiveness is the same, and in some cases, the DL even loses to GL when using the Ruud set.

So 2 months for Exc set is beginning of game? 

1 hour ago, dingdong1 said:

And I think we are playing SS18. Removing or reducing the Exl set is normal. As you can see, 80% of our players are building Exl, even 95-98%. It brings the style of SS3 and SS4. Therefore, events like BC, DS, and CC are not competitive because people don't need Ruud for anything. No one is buying or selling Ruud in our server.

MUX different and custom server - exc set is meant to have a place here also. I don't know what server you are playing on but even still on prime many people go DS/BC etc. Ruud is much more powerful for Slayer for example but defense is shit. That why people go for exc also. It's different playstyles. Maybe Ruud set needs adjusting for some classes but to completely make Exc set useless will make a lot of people angry.

45 minutes ago, nvquoc917 said:

in the other side, even there was a notice lw buffed dmg when vs dl, ik but i havent seen any changed and tbh, lw has over nerfed since kanade hacked in x100 few months ago. He made every lw’s players surfer these toxic feeling. 

It's easy to say exc set can beat ruud set. But not so easy when you consider different classes, weapons etc. It's a fine line but cannot simply be said as exc set is better overall.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shade said:

MUX different and custom server - exc set is meant to have a place here also. I don't know what server you are playing on but even still on prime many people go DS/BC etc. Ruud is much more powerful for Slayer for example but defense is shit. That why people go for exc also. It's different playstyles. Maybe Ruud set needs adjusting for some classes but to completely make Exc set useless will make a lot of people angry.

It's easy to say exc set can beat ruud set. But not so easy when you consider different classes, weapons etc. It's a fine line but cannot simply be said as exc set is better overall.

I am speaking on the new servers. You can test on the x50 or x100 servers to see how many Ruud sets they have. I think there are more sets on the x100 server because they have the 380 set early, and they don't know what else to do, so they want to build more Ruud sets.

12 minutes ago, Shade said:

I understand that i Am referring to the new servers, not the x5000 server where U play and have everything. On the new servers, it takes around 3-4 months to acquire a +13 or +15 set to be competitive in PvP. However, as you know, after 5 months, a new server is opened, and the previous server becomes empty within 3-4 months.

11 minutes ago, nvquoc917 said:

Same issue in prime server they so much over nerf the Darkwizard. They think Darkwizard super strong but those richmond elegeant Using some program/cheats and this is the fact.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

16 minutes ago, AgilityWiz said:

Same issue in prime server they so much over nerf the Darkwizard. They think Darkwizard super strong but those richmond elegeant Using some program/cheats and this is the fact.

i talked about this a lot but ignorance received :))

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Shade said:

let's go for test. ik,DL, GL in x50 with 380 set can smash all server

3 hours ago, AgilityWiz said:

ON Sega me and Cay Tien was reason for sm nerf because all complained, but thats different story ; D

The main fact that ruud set is useless is when fighting on full buffs, anyway without paralyse no one will die= then why i need use ruud set?

I can just use t7-t8 ex set, be more tanky, and same wait for paralyse to kill some1

If some1 will comment that ruud set is PVE ,this is also not true, because PVE here is not measured by normal damage,but is measured with broken Lyra proking on atk speed(elf,Rw,etc) : )

3 hours ago, Shade said:

ON x5000 it might be totally different my friend, since you have all stats and different balance over there)

But making t8 is much easier than ruud, just count amount of tocas for Bri +13 , its about 120 overall I used , +the enormous amount of Ruud = )

3 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

I am speaking on the new servers. You can test on the x50 or x100 servers to see how many Ruud sets they have. I think there are more sets on the x100 server because they have the 380 set early, and they don't know what else to do, so they want to build more Ruud sets.

believe me x100 is not that we dont want Ruud set and we dont do it..
is just because of Tocas..
market is dead and tocas a miracle..
when someone go toca on Sega we all applause for him 🙂

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

49 minutes ago, Skedi said:

I say when the server is more active. You see, Caytien, Sugar, and my Gun have all item level 13. But on servers that have been around for a long time, it's clear that there are no more players, so you have to find them yourself.

8 minutes ago, vantoan91 said:

if you now use perf instead of ruud I'm so glad it saves me from dying over and over again

Holly, does not matter what I will use, RUUD or Venom mist, anyway on full buffs to kill you I need Paralyze to proke :)))

2 hours ago, Skedi said:

did u win Mattoni in duel yesterday ?

We need to find a gold middle between mastery and excellent sets. We do not need to make mastery set stronger, it's strong enough already, and in PvE it's much way better. 
Collect good (i mean really good) tier 7-8 set with at least +dd+ref/hp +15 - it's not easy. 
Someone prefers just collecting excellent items, changing them when find a better option, checking the market e.t.c. Mastery set - just farm ruud and tocas. 

And well, i don't say that there aren't any problems currently. Now we focus on adding new mechanics, gameplay, events e.t.c. Later we can return to this question. I anyway have a few notices about this in my to-do list.

Now i will close the topic. Return to this in autumn later.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280