MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
guseynov

Reconsider the penalties for account: "Kaiser"

Please reconsider this punishment for the Kaiser account. Given that it was the first time and before that the relationship between these people was tense. + on the screens was hidden provocation on the part of Salupa.
I undertake that this will not happen again and make sure that these two people no longer communicate.
I ask to remove the ban and punish with a silence.
If it happens again - ban for two terms at once.
Thank you in advance.

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

Rules be like : It is what it is

If you have screens with all that you said, post them in prison section. There is no any other way to remove your ban if that decision was made and accepted. 

27 minutes ago, guseynov said:

Please reconsider this punishment for the Kaiser account. Given that it was the first time and before that the relationship between these people was tense. + on the screens was hidden provocation on the part of Salupa.
I undertake that this will not happen again and make sure that these two people no longer communicate.
Thank you in advance.

I like the way u act. About provoke,  from ur forum name as I understand u r an Azerbaijanian and u know the word "u can go anywhere except provocation" ))))

If reporter himself will accept this "reconsideration" and reply to this post, I can cancel the ban

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

I'm not opposed to revision. Block 7 days hard. The provocation was childish.
The man asked after the disconnect where the 12 levels had gone. I wrote to ask Kaiser, and then only his remarks addressed to me.

Я не против пересмотра. Блок 7 дней жёстко. Провокация была детская.
Человек спросил после дисконнекта, куда 12 уровней пропало. Я написал спросить с Kaiser, а дальше уже только его реплики в адрес меня.

49 минут назад, Devil сказал:

If reporter himself will accept this "reconsideration" and reply to this post, I can cancel the ban

"tırka" it's very bad way for some of the people, because his daddy didn't teach him when he was a kid) 

when you say "Reporter" you mean Salupa or Kaiser? Salupa also thinks that a seven day ban is too harsh. 

• Haha 1

- Each of us is the SONS of our own deeds...

Ok then. I'm canceling ban. Thanks

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Devil said:

I like the way u act. About provoke,  from ur forum name as I understand u r an Azerbaijanian and u know the word "u can go anywhere except provocation" ))))

1 hour ago, salupa said:

I'm not opposed to revision. Block 7 days hard. The provocation was childish.
The man asked after the disconnect where the 12 levels had gone. I wrote to ask Kaiser, and then only his remarks addressed to me.

Я не против пересмотра. Блок 7 дней жёстко. Провокация была детская.
Человек спросил после дисконнекта, куда 12 уровней пропало. Я написал спросить с Kaiser, а дальше уже только его реплики в адрес меня.

1 hour ago, guseynov said:

Thank you in advance.

Just adding these here, for any case. Topic closed