MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
masteryou

MegaVolt stream sniping

Server : Sega
1.My nickname : Light
2.Which rule clause was violated 4.21. Stream Sniping is prohibited - harassing a player who is broadcasting on purpose or disrupting events held on the broadcast.
3.Offender :https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=MegaVolt&serv=server2

Today I was streaming and he stream sniped me for 30mins at least, at min 16 of video it's clear he stream snipe or use some kind of hack to find me,.

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

I don't understand the way you're conveying your message. Are you saying that while you're live, you have the right to Player Kill (PK) others, but conversely, you're not allowed to?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

I don't understand the way you're conveying your message. Are you saying that while you're live, you have the right to Player Kill (PK) others, but conversely, you're not allowed to?

No bro its not about killing, if u look at video

Light teleports random map like kubera mine, he insta comes to his cubera mine spot to kill

Light hiding at random spot in Ferea, he insta comes to his spot to kill

As long as Mega is not Nastradamus it means he is watching Light stream to see where he is ,and come kill

And its prohibited : )

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Light teleports random map like kubera mine, he insta comes to his cubera mine spot to kill

As long as Mega is not Nastradamus it means he is watching Light stream to see where he is ,and come kill

omg gooood rule i need streaming allways so no1 kill me / sorry for offtopic 

hope this rule (if exist) will be changed

1 hour ago, Vena said:

If you think about it if you are streaming and someone is watching your stream it gives a great advantage to watcher who knows your position and what you are doing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Even so, I don't think there's any need to report anything. If being banned for this reason, I believe this person is just a lousy streamer, and I would never support this style. It's okay for you to PK others, but when you get PK, you use being a streamer as an excuse to report. This is the behavior of a woman, unworthy of respect.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vena said:

as you can see in video he's tracking my every movement, knowing exactly where I am and killing me, I already closed info for info on 3 accounts, cause they are nonstop hunting me every 30mins cause they can see my location, if they see real time and abuse it like in video, if you watch it, you will understand what I'm talking about, i'm not complaining that someone is killing me, he is following everywhere I go and abusing the stream info, the rules are there for a reason. 

And what would happen if someone watches your stream and sees this? They would think, "What the heck is going on? They're PKing each other and getting reported and banned. This game shouldn't be played?" Blabla.

And you keep killing me 2 hour on your steam but me lucky not Pk you like megawol if yes i will get repot seam megawolt? as i see on video all you strart killing us everywhere 1st then 1 of us kill you back = repot what the ruler what the game ???Streamer can killing everyone everywhere all time they livesteam and if 1 of us pk him = repot band ?

15 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

And you keep killing me 2 hour on your steam but me lucky not Pk you like megawol if yes i will get repot seam megawolt? as i see on video all you strart killing us everywhere 1st then 1 of us kill you back = repot what the ruler what the game ???Streamer can killing everyone everywhere all time they livesteam and if 1 of us pk him = repot band ?

Gentleman, I think you don't fully understand the reason of report : D 
He can kill you all day, or you can kill him all day but , if person info is hidden u will have  spend some time to find him right?

But on video as u can see, Light go to random spots of ferea and megavolt instantly comes exactly to him.

Light go Kubera mIne 4th spot, and Megavolt instantly comes = He watches his stream and following him (THIS IS Prohibited, to stream Snipe)

No one is crying that he got killed, please understand this : D , he just report because you cant stream snipe . 

image.png.93d58343586e78c51e7e9b7617e82a3e.png

As you can see from Rules Gents ,

And @dingdong1 with all respect, I think unworthy attitude is when u don't understand the reason of report and call other Man behaving like a woman,  highly don't recommend doing such kind of things in real life, u can easily get your jaw bone braked : ))

11 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

He can kill you all day, or you can kill him all day but , if person info is hidden u will have  spend some time to find him right?

But on video as u can see, Light go to random spots of ferea and megavolt instantly comes exactly to him.

Light go Kubera mIne 4th spot, and Megavolt instantly comes = He watches his stream and following him (THIS IS Prohibited, to stream Snipe)

No one is crying that he got killed, please understand this : D , he just report because you cant stream snipe . 

And @dingdong1 with all respect, I think unworthy attitude is when u don't understand the reason of report and call other Man behaving like a woman,  highly don't recommend doing such kind of things in real life, u can easily get your jaw bone braked : ))

According to my understanding of this rule, for example, if you are organizing an event or playing a game within the game, and someone PKs (Player Kills) you, then you can report them. However, in this case, the person is playing normally. And here's a question for you: What does Megavot get if he gets banned? It just makes others perceive that streamer as a bad person. I don't see any reason to report him. You all are playing too selfishly.

If Megavolt gets banned, I think there will be a lot to say about this rule. It becomes more complicated, and it was you who sparked this issue. Since I started playing on this server, I haven't seen anyone report this rule. You all are too selfish.

1 minute ago, dingdong1 said:

If Megavolt gets banned, I think there will be a lot to say about this rule. It becomes more complicated, and it was you who sparked this issue. Since I started playing on this server, I haven't seen anyone report this rule. You all are too selfish.

Lets just wait for an admin response, 

About reporting in general, i never reported any1, but as I see representatives of Richmond guild are reporting each fact regarding my guild for any minor "fart" : )

So why they get surprised when some1 report them in return?

What I Sparked? I just explained Light's vision behind that report, omg : D 

Just now, TonyMattoni said:

Lets just wait for an admin response, 

About reporting in general, i never reported any1, but as I see representatives of Richmond guild are reporting each fact regarding my guild for any minor "fart" : )

So why they get surprised when some1 report them in return?

What I Sparked? I just explained Light's vision behind that report, omg : D 

It's funny how topics like these can be amusing. Perhaps in your association, you have individuals with such personalities and you find it normal. But in our G, I would call them troublemakers. People like them will never be allowed into our G

Just now, dingdong1 said:

It's funny how topics like these can be amusing. Perhaps in your association, you have individuals with such personalities and you find it normal. But in our association, I would call them troublemakers. People like them will never be allowed into our association.

What is our association? Can I at least know your  in game nick?

2nd- Light is not the one who wrote that rule right, he knew that rule, he reported., so I think troublemaker is an inventor of that rule not Light : )

16 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

if megawol get band like this such thing we will all quit, cant play any more like that ruler streamer can kill eveyone any where but get pk repot = band , i will 1 st quit and never back to thiss sever 1000% sure

39 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

you think you can band other people with such a topic, please stop and don't take me too far on this story

Whether Megavolt gets banned or not, I'm not sure. But this report is clearly not good at all. How can we encourage others to engage in PvP if reports like this are accepted? It's really challenging.

2 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

you think you can band other people with such a topic, please stop and don't take me too far on this story

Kenty, I am not trying to ban any1 here personally.

Red Rabbit asked what is reason, i just explained that there is such rule , Please find attached.

Why u so aggressive towards me personally ; D?