MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
emcore

Angel/HEROES-NonLa front guild

@Arturs

I started a new topic because I feel we haven't finished yet.

Additionally:
nonLA guild lost the castle, and this week castle will be neutral. 
nonLA & heroes guild lost their award bonuses
Castle Siege buff will be restored for the offensive side (but not for these 2 guilds)

Posted 2 minutes ago
  1 hour ago, emcore said:

I disagree. Law does not work bakwards. What is not prohibited is allowed.

Yes, that's why i didn't ban anyone. 

But you applied punishment by taking away the castle from new castle owner for breaking the rules that did not existed on 9th of July. I find it unfair.

What issues are there with the topic that you had to close, along with related questions? Because without clear explanations of the players' questions, you didn't allow us to communicate through your Discord or SMS, so you should let us freely ask here, right?

When I reported G VNG, he said there were no rules. But now, when they report our guild, he immediately adds rules.

What issues are there with the topic that you had to close, along with related questions? Because without clear explanations of the players' questions, you didn't allow us to communicate through your Discord or SMS, so you should let us freely ask here, right?

I agree. We all are here to help and make this server better. More questions asked then better. 

When I reported G VNG, he said there were no rules. But now, when they report our guild, he immediately adds rules.

I understand Arturs. CS buff is to help weaker guild to take over the castle. We have this issue on Sega. Without CS buff we (Eternals) would just keep the castle every week.

I also think that reseting the CS buff was not the main intention of HEROES guild.

Okay, rules are rules, but the issue is which rules and at what point in time. And we need to clarify the unanswered questions. For example, if we dissolve the old association and establish a new one, would that be a violation of the rules?"

And he had the audacity to accuse us of being defiant, yet when G VNG established 5G Clone to prevent us from registering, he remained silent about it

And we need to clarify the unanswered questions. For example, if we dissolve the old association and establish a new one, would that be a violation of the rules?"

That's why I started a new topic. Rules must be clear and simple. If there are questions about them the best way is to answer them and clarify to everyone. As I said before no one wants to get banned. 

And he had the audacity to accuse us of being defiant, yet when G VNG established 5G Clone to prevent us from registering, he remained silent about it

Back then there was no CS buff so circumstances were different.

I think the main issu is resetting the CS buff.

@Arturs

Please don't close this topic and lets clarify this issue. It is important to all servers and all players and together we can work it out 🙂

49 minutes ago, emcore said:

But you applied punishment by taking away the castle from new castle owner for breaking the rules that did not existed on 9th of July. I find it unfair.

bullshit. see rulles 

Any administrations decision is fair and competent.

no one asked you what you think, just as no one asks me. we play by the rules and are forced to obey.

Just now, Vena said:

bullshit. see rulles 

no one asked you what you think, just as no one asks me. we play by the rules and are forced to obey.

he add today bro.

45 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

Okay, rules are rules, but the issue is which rules and at what point in time. And we need to clarify the unanswered questions. For example, if we dissolve the old association and establish a new one, would that be a violation of the rules?"

Your guild complain about no competition on the server, 15 from 16 weeks your guild handle a castle, but even after this, your guild trying to find a way to circumvent the system? I can't find a logic here.

All actions, which avoid the castle siege buff are prohibited. In case of this week - it won't help. Your guild MUST participate in the event without a buff. If you're disband the guild - all past guild members won't receive a buff in anyway. Accept it.
It's impossible to write every possible actions. For example - when all players left the guild, to create a new one, and just hand over castle from old guild to the new one - it's a violation.

From now and next i hope, that logic and equity will be in mind.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Your guild complain about no competition on the server, 15 from 16 weeks your guild handle a castle, but even after this, your guild trying to find a way to circumvent the system? I can't find a logic here.

All actions, which avoid the castle siege buff are prohibited. In case of this week - it won't help. Your guild MUST participate in the event without a buff. If you're disband the guild - all past guild members won't receive a buff in anyway. Accept it.
It's impossible to write every possible actions. For example - when all players left the guild, to create a new one, and just hand over castle from old guild to the new one - it's a violation.

since it's not clear For example now we create 1 new clan, 1 new G owner, is that a violation? Don't mention the buff because it will take

Similar to the question of how to confirm that it is a fake G. Because 1 player can play 2 3 acc at 2 3 G

2 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

since it's not clear For example now we create 1 new clan, 1 new G owner, is that a violation? Don't mention the buff because it will take

20 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I said the problem of fake G on the server before but you ignored it, today someone reported you, I generally broke the rule, and you added a new rule.

18 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

I can repeat only myself. All bypassing of the castle siege buff/reaching the award bonuses is a violation. Fake or not fake guild - we will figure out. 
Another example - you're the owner of the guild, and any other guild register too. If you register the fake guild, and allow them without a fight to register a crown (so they have 2nd place), but fight against another guild - this is a violation too. 

11 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

I said the problem of fake G on the server before but you ignored it, today someone reported you, I generally broke the rule, and you added a new rule.

Castle siege buff first appears on the angel server. 

Just now, Arturs said:

I can repeat only myself. All bypassing of the castle siege buff/reaching the award bonuses is a violation. Fake or not fake guild - we will figure out. 
Another example - you're the owner of the guild, and any other guild register too. If you register the fake guild, and allow them without a fight to register a crown (so they have 2nd place), but fight against another guild - this is a violation too. 

i reported on x100 angel. u dint remember. 

ok new rule added it? 

2 minutes ago, dingdong1 said:

i reported on x100 angel. u dint remember. 

ok new rule added it? 

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege. Dummy guild is created specially to participate in Castle Siege and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the siege. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in siege.

Just now, Arturs said:

4.22. It is forbidden to make use of dummy guilds on Castle Siege. Dummy guild is created specially to participate in Castle Siege and prevent another side from changing the outcome of the siege. Dummy guild consists of "twinks", secondary characters of guild members, participating in siege.

Does this mean that once you have formed a clan and are occupying a city, it is not possible to form another guild, but other Gs can?

Tell me, Now I'm starting a new G with 20 members. to continue playing as possible, because some members have quit the game. You just have to say yes or no. 1 Other Guild Master is not the previous owner

1 minute ago, dingdong1 said:

Does this mean that once you have formed a clan and are occupying a city, it is not possible to form another guild, but other Gs can?

Tell me, Now I'm starting a new G with 20 members. to continue playing as possible, because some members have quit the game. You just have to say yes or no. 1 Other Guild Master is not the previous owner

You can feel free recreate a guild, when you won't be a castle owners.
If you are a castle owner, all members will quit the guild to create a new one. Okay if this guild won't participate in the castle siege.
If you win (solo or during the fight with other guilds) - you're resetting the castle siege buff - violation. 

1 hour ago, Vena said:

bullshit. see rulles 

What rules? Please show me... What? The new rule? That applied from 11th of July. CS was on 9th of July. So there was no rules that were broken because they didn't exsist at that time. So next time please don't write anything offensive but read closely whole topic. Not only this one but the one that was closed too. 

13 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I think that make things clear. Thank you.

In summary, if we create a new guild, we are not allowed to win. That would not violate the rules, but if we win, it would be against the law. Okay, thank you.