MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
leszek151

Goblin machine magic stone

I would like to suggest that changing exe/acc  items to magic stone (in goblin) is to low. 

to the wings 2lvl need a lot of magic stone (blue one) and i give to goblin exe legendary shield +9+L+35  and machine say only 1-3 magic stone. we need too very high even final set item exe to have more this stones. and these stones are for only 2lvl wings. and only high rr char can afford it (box kundun +5) this same for red stone from acc items.

middle levels and rr players cant  progress only wait for some1 sell wings. 

and small sugestion why feather for 2lvl wings dont drop in icarus like everywhere? 

12 minutes ago, leszek151 said:

exe legendary shield +9+L+35  and machine say only 1-3 magic stone

the best items are weapons for magic stones, and highest grade as possible will give way more stones.

13 minutes ago, leszek151 said:

and small sugestion why feather for 2lvl wings dont drop in icarus like everywhere? 

Zaikan, quests. I think it's more then enough to get feathers/crests. If they will drop in icarus, there will be tons of bots .

11 hours ago, Positive said:

the best items are weapons for magic stones, and highest grade as possible will give way more stones.

yes and i say for midlevel players with some rr we cant have highest grade items. and not posible to progress. only wait for hight char take box +5 and sell this or sell wings. i think this stone is to hard.  to people do for himself wings 2lvl.  example for me is hard to  do Legendary shield to +9+35+L but dark soul or similar is not achievable. (and this is try for couple stones)

and i think if i need items lvl like  dark soul or darkphenix exe for blue stone is little to hight cost.for some 2-4 stone when u need so much more this stone. 😄 becouse have low chance u combinate to create matching wings 😉 always need do 3-4 wings  trials.

i noticed it while talking about it. 

i still not mention how many of them you need to make 1 attempt per w3 . i see in this server we have w4... but all high rr ppl do w3 +15. i think is too expensive and to little chance to succes only 1 trial. to do feather...destroing w3, droping condor, stentile,  itp 

10 minutes ago, leszek151 said:

i noticed it while talking about it. 

i still not mention how many of them you need to make 1 attempt per w3 . i see in this server we have w4... but all high rr ppl do w3 +15. i think is too expensive and to little chance to succes only 1 trial. to do feather...destroing w3, droping condor, stentile,  itp 

W4 is something exclusive 😄 even in prime server which is oldest for now . Many people running with w3+15 with ignore opt and feel happy. 

11 hours ago, leszek151 said:

I would like to suggest that changing exe/acc  items to magic stone (in goblin) is to low. 

to the wings 2lvl need a lot of magic stone (blue one) and i give to goblin exe legendary shield +9+L+35  and machine say only 1-3 magic stone. we need too very high even final set item exe to have more this stones. and these stones are for only 2lvl wings. and only high rr char can afford it (box kundun +5) this same for red stone from acc items.

Since when do you need Magic Stones for LVL 2 wings? 
Just get Lvl1 Wings and put 4 Jewel Of Life in it. You'll get 90% Success.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gucci said:

because that is the mechanics of the game in web. and that there is a way to cheat this mechanic with jol. it doesnt change that the basic mechanics are weak. 

and blue stones like red are also needed in the further development of wings. 

18 minutes ago, Positive said:

W4 is something exclusive 😄 even in prime server which is oldest for now . Many people running with w3+15 with ignore opt and feel happy. 

yes sure 😉 but no1 even wants to try  with this chance to succes. i find is 60%  and need w3 +13  to creat feather... ;D and only 40% co creat w4.  

no wonder they prefer w3 +15. as already for the same w2 w3 you need so many attempts you have to do and be lucky 😉

but ok i went a bit off topic. i just mean spirit stone i think there should be a better chance of success them with items tier 3 like legendary, dragon, (box +3 ) like red stone anubis eni etc.

1 hour ago, Gucci said:

Exactly. I don’t use magic stones for w2 . +16add gives maximum % rate 🙂 

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Positive said:

Exactly. I don’t use magic stones for w2 . +16add gives maximum % rate 🙂 

w1 +16add gives 76% on w2. Max is 90% and you get all 90 only if your w1 +16add also has Luck OR ofc with spirit stones

1 час назад, leszek151 сказал:

yes sure 😉 but no1 even wants to try  with this chance to succes. i find is 60%  and need w3 +13  to creat feather... ;D and only 40% co creat w4.  

no wonder they prefer w3 +15. as already for the same w2 w3 you need so many attempts you have to do and be lucky 😉

no one try bc no one have garuda flame in angel server (only heroes guild). chanses good. i dont see any reason to make them highter.

13 hours ago, leszek151 said:

And if you are active player you can make wings even on low rr . 
mu online is one big trading platform and always when someone is at end-game he can trade something good for newbies . Solo farming always is hard even on x5000 server. But you play x50 so don’t wonder why it’s hard 🙂 

The best, as said Positive - using excellent weapons. Since the mastery tiers appeared, basic excellent weapons are not so valuable. So it's a great material for the craft.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Is it bugged? I just lost two Excelent +9 + option weapons trying to make stones and the weapons just vanished and I lost everything. I'm new and this is really disheartening.

What kind of excelent item was it? 

It seems that if it's a low grade item you have a chance to get 0-2 stones.

I would suggest getting higher grade. Making low grade items to +9 isn't worth the jewels. Instead you can buy high grade items with bad opt for a few bless or souls in ingame market.

Tier 7 and 8 items give around 8 stones.

Good luck!