MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
romabog

Lost my items Imperator

I gave the password to the guys in the guild somehow for CS, today they wrote to me that someone started playing the Imperator character and I found that things were missing
1. Imperator x50  
2. earrings left and right FOO 
3. I do not know exactly, yesterday or today 
4. through in-game exchange 
5. Level 3 earrings and guardian pet, the items were on the Imperator character

The missing earrings and pet were found on the character GangBeng , he reports that he bought them on the market in the server discord. The Odyssey player had access to the account . I don 't need to return my things , I just want justice . Nobody sold the character to anyone or gave it away , just to play on CS

Interesting situation . I had conversation with untrustable person (exactly with owner of GangBeng) in one group chat where he's saying that he bought your acc, Abrams and few more 🙂 

Contact me in discord (see in my signature for link) and I will show you all there.

On 6/22/2023 at 7:54 AM, Arturs said:

19.06 - GangBeng traded Spirit of guardian
15.06 - earrings

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Nemoi&serv=server3

This is his main.

Nemoi , Imperator , Abrams и Rastaman  были проданы ему за реал , есть только переписка с продавцом в телеге  о том что эти персы продаются дешево

Но сам покупатель говорил о том что он купил якобы за бонусы в дискорде серьги , есть тоже скрины об этом .

Я с Positive пообщался 

ENGLISH!

How's the justice? Many people have access to your character, and there is no point in blaming anyone. The owner himself is to blame for giving passwords to just anyone. I bought it because I thought it was necessary, I think that there were no rules violated. And the Imperator password is already known to almost everyone on the server, especially the TOP, 4 guilds can enter it. So what justice is there, in that the owner is an idiot and he himself achieved this, what was stripped?

3 часа назад, oliver сказал:

How's the justice? Many people have access to your character, and there is no point in blaming anyone. The owner himself is to blame for giving passwords to just anyone. I bought it because I thought it was necessary, I think that there were no rules violated. And the Imperator password is already known to almost everyone on the server, especially the TOP, 4 guilds can enter it. So what justice is there, in that the owner is an idiot and he himself achieved this, what was stripped?

the problem is not that things are missing, but it turns out that these accounts were sold for real money and this violates the rules of the server 

The Imperator was sold for $ 100, the Silent Ball was presented and honestly bought through the site. I don't know about the rest of the characters.
According to the rules of the server, the Imperator gets a character in the BAN

Money traders are banned. Though items return is possible only for web bonuses. If you are interested, please pm me