MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
RizzMizz

Off Level Re Configure

HI, if killed while on Off-level, pls disconnect, with this we can easily monitor our farmer/alts

• Love 1

53 минуты назад, YourDaddy сказал:

HI, if killed while on Off-level, pls disconnect, with this we can easily monitor our farmer/alts

Yes - make more farm and play vs bots.

We have an option, to disconnect off-level characters after dead. Once even we enabled it. But some players didn't like this too.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 minutes ago, Arturs said:

We have an option, to disconnect off-level characters after dead. Once even we enabled it. But some players didn't like this too.

I don’t see anything to be mad about it. First of all it’s really reducing lags on map respawn in safe zone. And it is really important especially on newer seasons. 
also it will show more realistic online (maybe it’s not really good for adv but ….)

I agree with all of the above written, about lags, controls and etc. But I like to see some positive sides of any feature. As u know we have achievement system where u have to be online many hours. I think this option very helpful with this achievement. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 minute ago, Devil said:

I agree with all of the above written, about lags, controls and etc. But I like to see some positive sides of any feature. As u know we have achievement system where u have to be online many hours. I think this option very helpful with this achievement. 

achievements progress should atleast encourage players to put some effort not just offlevel, why? well start to create many alts and just off level and yeah no one cares if your alts die or not.