MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nvquoc916

MUX book for kundun

All of us know that MUX has a dmg increase system if both weapon are same grace. unfortunately, kanade staff kinda rare in every serve and not everyone has enough money to buy FO ones. So please add Rebelion BOok on MUX box or help us to change non-fo kanade into rebelion book.
Ty for reading

For classes who have a second weapon, they can exchange it only from his "main weapon". 

This "extra dmg bonus" from two both weapons have only DK, MG, and SL. Of course, Rebelion book will give some additional damage (with compare to the manticore), but not so high as the previous 3 classes.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/10/2023 at 10:31 PM, Arturs said:

For classes who have a second weapon, they can exchange it only from his "main weapon". 

This "extra dmg bonus" from two both weapons have only DK, MG, and SL. Of course, Rebelion book will give some additional damage (with compare to the manticore), but not so high as the previous 3 classes.

i mean why every classes have it except kundun? btw, as far as i concerned, we can only change from lottery. so any chance for none donate player to own it?

3 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

i mean why every classes have it except kundun? btw, as far as i concerned, we can only change from lottery. so any chance for none donate player to own it?

sure, buy from players who already got spare and want to sell for server or web bonuses :)

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

sure, buy from players who already got spare and want to sell for server or web bonuses 🙂

how in new sv? Even i have 1 FO already. i dont play in old sever 🙂

22 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

how in new sv? Even i have 1 FO already. i dont play in old sever 🙂

in old servers all was getting mux box where u can select which weapon u want to take from that box. Now it is random. For example, SM needs Kanade Staff and he gets Crystal Dagger from lottery for Slayer. He will sell it on market and u can buy it. Yes the price will be high but what u suggest for this? ) It is the highest tier in game, u can't get it for low price or somewhere from craft or drop

53 minutes ago, Devil said:

in old servers all was getting mux box where u can select which weapon u want to take from that box. Now it is random. For example, SM needs Kanade Staff and he gets Crystal Dagger from lottery for Slayer. He will sell it on market and u can buy it. Yes the price will be high but what u suggest for this? ) It is the highest tier in game, u can't get it for low price or somewhere from craft or drop

did u read my post? im suggesting add mux book into MUX box 🙂

34 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

yes I read, and answered ur last post. Don't know why Artur didn't add this to mux box. But somehow there is way to exchange it 

59 minutes ago, Devil said:

yes I read, and answered ur last post. Don't know why Artur didn't add this to mux box. But somehow there is way to exchange it 

maybe create a ticket lol :))

On 4/12/2023 at 11:42 AM, nvquoc916 said:

We already have 14 different classes, and the chance of receiving weapon on your class isn't so high. Are you sure, that players will be "happy" to receive some Cursed book?

You can find the MUX Legend box from Asteroth, CS Senior NPC, arena points shop or from Aida ranking/points spend, there is a drop of cursed book, Madoka quiver and Magic book.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280