MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
noywk1991

Reflect new suggestion

@Arturs as you asked if i have other suggestion about reflect i should write and share
i do and this suggestion will not only solve the reflect option withou deleting these builds but will also fix the exe nerf and also fix socket !

Exe options right now
dd = 4% 
HP=5%
Ref =5%
+13 = 5% dd +all stat
total 3 options+ 13 9% dd + 4% ref + 5% hp
total 2 options (HP/ref) +9 4% ref +5% hp
total 2 option (HP/ref) + 13 4% 5% HP +5% dd

after change i offer :
dd= still 4% 
HP = still 5%
Reflect = 2% !!!(yes i know half. but wait you get more reflect soon)
exe + 13 bonus  3% DD + 2% Reflect !  

total 3 options +13 7% DD (down from 9%) 4% reflect (same) 5% HP(same)
total 2 options (HP/ref)+9 2% ref (down from 4) 5% HP(same)
total 2 2option (ref / hp ) +13 4% ref(same) 5% HP (same) 3%dd (down from 5%)

why i think its good?  
1:it fix the issue where DD +13 exe items are better than ruud/socket by reducing the total DD by 2% making socket/ruud more appealing for endgame
2: it forces  pure reflect builds to have some amount of DD or have lower % reflect   if keep +9 only 2% reflect down from 4% if make +13 4% reflect but now also have 3% dd to reduce reflect dmg
3: it motivates people even reflect builds to atleast make +13 items and prevent situation where people with grade 10 exe +9 HP/ref to be as competitive as top grade +15 people.

now you might think.... : "but then they will just make socket with only reflect seed"  first of all atleast they make effort but here solution for that aswell!
main seeds level 6 right now
HP = 1500 HP
DD = 10% dd 
reflect = 6% (sega) 7%(prime)   (why nerf socket in sega? should be fixed?)
total with 2 seeds level 6 reflect + DD = 10% dd 6% reflect (7% inprime/after fix?)
total with only 1 seed reflect  6% dd (7% in prime/ after fix?)

after change !  i suggest reducing some DD from DD seed and adding small amount of reflect there  and removing some reflect from reflect seed and add some dd there
example !  after change dd/ref seeds

DD seed level 6 after change 8% dd (down from 10) but now also give 3% reflect
Reflect seeds (sega) after change 5% down from 6% (7% in prime)  but now at level 6 it will also give 2% DD (to make up for the lost of 2% dd in dd seed)
total result with 2 seeds level 6 (dd+ref)    :  10% DD (same) 8% reflect (up from 6/7 after fix/prime)
total option with 1 seed only reflect :  5% reflect down from 6% (7%/after fix/prime)  +2% dd 
HP no change
while it sound like alot reflect its not really same like exe..  because exe 5% HP on energy BK = maybe 10k hp? and seed hp only 1500.. so BK cant get this crazy amount of HP on socket and will die if build pure reflect and also get some dd.

ofc make sure theres mix between dd/reflect in all lvls of seed

• Like 1

Well fist of all exc sets are not better than ruud or socket. You have options to choose which build you gonna play.
Want extra ref? Use socket set.you will have huge ref + hp but less absorb 

Want deal more def ? Exc set +15+dd+hp waiting for you )) very good def , but no ref and no dmg (tank build)

Need extra dmg ? Use ruud set at least +13. You will have some def and incredible power, but def and ref against other sets will be less. 

so it’s three possible builds. What I see , is that you can’t stand against one of these builds with your own and you feel so sad about it that you rush into forum and make “suggestions” but real problem is in your character. 
I could agree with some changes here , but mostly not. Will wait balance update soon and then we could make some decisions about what is good and what is wrong 😑 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Positive said:

Well fist of all exc sets are not better than ruud or socket. You have options to choose which build you gonna play.
Want extra ref? Use socket set.you will have huge ref + hp but less absorb 

Want deal more def ? Exc set +15+dd+hp waiting for you )) very good def , but no ref and no dmg (tank build)

Need extra dmg ? Use ruud set at least +13. You will have some def and incredible power, but def and ref against other sets will be less. 

so it’s three possible builds. What I see , is that you can’t stand against one of these builds with your own and you feel so sad about it that you rush into forum and make “suggestions” but real problem is in your character. 
I could agree with some changes here , but mostly not. Will wait balance update soon and then we could make some decisions about what is good and what is wrong 😑 

its a fact that EXE atm is too strong and pretty sure almost everyone agree that right now exe > ruud/socket especially when considering the effort and cost to make socket/ruud
socket set is disabled for a reason in  Angel
your comment clearly say that you didnt really read everything nor understand the concept and reason of these changes. 
when the end result is pretty much similar to what we have right now . 
exe dd+ref +13 will just have 2% less DD (7 down from 9) which is requested considering exe have 2x def as socket and socket has 10% and many other drawbacks
reducing total DD on exe is requested.  

also at the same time its issue that players stay on low grade exe reflect + HP +9 with 0 reason or motivation to even make +13 and can fight equally against everyone..  want reflect build ? sure it will still work..  but you will need exe +HP+ref + 13 instead of +9 .   and you will still have same amount of Hp same amount of reflect but you will also be forced to ahve 3% dd which will nerf the amount of dmg you reflect to others and prevent 1 shoots from reflects that happens in sega.  if you are playing in prime this entire post is irrelevant for you and so is your entire comment. 

as for socket.  its no secret and admin admit that socket is not worth making right now in sega.   exe > socket by alot.  and also much easier.  you need like 2-3 milion ruud to make socket not to mention around 7k jewels.   if not more..  and zen.     much harder to make than exe yet its weaker. 
this change..  will not only buff socket (by abit 1% reflect extra / 2 if sega 6% is intended)   but will also prevent the full reflect abusers to move from exe to
socket set with just 1 seed for higher reflect than exe..  and make more 1 shoots. 

maybe go make some homework before stating "facts" and again maybe you play in prime. .if you do.. then this got nothing to do with you and youd have 0 knowledge regarding this.  you have high stats in prime this include high HP.    in sega dmg is higher than HP and reflect is a real problem it 1 shoot people. 

• Like 1

Socket sets will be reworked this year and if something change now in exe sets , later when new mechanics of socked sets will be applied we will have same problem that exe sets is useless. 
yes, I’m playing in Prime and there is also problem with socket sets … building is very expensive and almost worthless…. But as I said we need wait updates with balance for the beginning and only then discuss about sets. It’s just my opinion and that’s all 🙂 

btw if you playing in Angel there is too early talk about sets on low res/stats

1 hour ago, Positive said:

Socket sets will be reworked this year and if something change now in exe sets , later when new mechanics of socked sets will be applied we will have same problem that exe sets is useless. 
yes, I’m playing in Prime and there is also problem with socket sets … building is very expensive and almost worthless…. But as I said we need wait updates with balance for the beginning and only then discuss about sets. It’s just my opinion and that’s all 🙂 

btw if you playing in Angel there is too early talk about sets on low res/stats

hey bro.. i dont disagree with all.. and dont get the idea that im on the offensive with you.. but prime and sega have different setting. 
if you think socket is useless in prime imagine its nerfed in sega?  6% reflect instead of 7% 
i believe socket should remain hard and expensive to make its a long term goal endgame set.

i also do not think socket should be reworked because the concept of socket here is good.. a tanky build set an alternative for ruud set. 
the problem is just that exe is better.   and the numbers of socket.    with these changes socket will be worth upgrading from exe for tankier classes 
and ruud will get enough advantage over exe to be worth it for the dps classes ! 

meanwhile..   im prime you guys have more HP and reflect is less of an issue ..  but here if someone build pure reflect and HP +0 meaning 0 dd you are likely to get 1 shoot by reflect. 

suggest - to ban on forum acc noywk1991 for stupied suggestions.

and leave game settings all as is or return to default  webzen settings.

NO1 know the game better than developers. IT is fact. If some1 think he understand and know balance and game better - he an IDIOT.

• Haha 1