MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
LorDFutiX

Troll player VIP ARENA

5 minutes ago, Oppai said:

Im so angry 😡 Paid Vip for this .

you paid vip for the 10% increase absorb+dmg which helps huge deal additionally you get 25% exp its quite huge in 50x server. in sega we couldnt even try vip in the first days.. just make couple more RR and you will be fine..  we leveled in tarkan 2 untill like 10-15 rr

• Like 1

Just now, noywk1991 said:

you paid vip for the 10% increase absorb+dmg which helps huge deal additionally you get 25% exp its quite huge in 50x server. in sega we couldnt even try vip in the first days.. just make couple more RR and you will be fine..  we leveled in tarkan 2 untill like 10-15 rr

is not even 25% xp is 11% 

4 minutes ago, LorDFutiX said:

the point of the topic is not XP is the idiot who trolling VIP Arena. 

i get it.. im just saying you paid for vip and you are still getting good benefit from VIP regardless of his behavior.
while i agree with you that his behavior is abit toxic.. what do you expect admin to do about it?  the best i can suggest you is go level in tarkan 2 make 2 more RR and then it wont be a problem anymore.

18 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

i get it.. im just saying you paid for vip and you are still getting good benefit from VIP regardless of his behavior.
while i agree with you that his behavior is abit toxic.. what do you expect admin to do about it?  the best i can suggest you is go level in tarkan 2 make 2 more RR and then it wont be a problem anymore.

i expect admin to make fences for mobs not to cross at least ... 

i dont see RULES for ks on spot nothink ... 

ks is part of the game. especially on PVP server 🙂 Buying VIP do not guarantee safe leveling and farming, and also not giving to you "special" status above other players. stop crying and play as others. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Positive said:

ks is part of the game. especially on PVP server 🙂 Buying VIP do not guarantee safe leveling and farming, and also not giving to you "special" status above other players. stop crying and play as others. 

whos crying ? 

• Sad 1

This is part of the gameplay. Someone KS, someone makes teleport the whole party somewhere, but others bring stronger monsters or bosses on the spots. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

This is part of the gameplay. Someone KS, someone makes teleport the whole party somewhere, but others bring stronger monsters or bosses on the spots. 

Thats true.
When new server start, it is only way to kill someone. Especially on maps like Aida, where is non pvp and all spots are full.
Only way is to tp people or rule some boss

Kind of fight without PK

etERNALS 2.png