MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
noywk1991

exe+socket rebalance suggestion

hey following my last post about class rebalance i want to finish with an exe+socket rebalance suggestion

problem: currently exe items are way too strong and also easy to make making ruud/socket sets not worth the work and effort !
on top of that socket set is outdated full of bugs and only good for certain classes ! 

suggestion :
exe :
1:lower the defense on exe items across the board this is be a useful nerf for exe but also make agility abit more useful
2: lower the DD % from exe +13 into 2% dd but additionally add 1% dd at +15, this will result in total 6% of dd at +13 and total of 7% dd at +15. this is only a 2% dd nerf to exe at +15 but will also make Exe users work abit harder to get +15 and not settle on +13.

socket:
1:fix visual bugs and update the forum information about seeds values and what they give / do
2:increase def of socket items,  level 400 (grade 125) socket sets should give same def as grade 120 exe items easy copy the def from grade 120 exe to 125 socket
3:change the requirement to activate the hidden socket buff 3% double dmg from set +15+ 2 weapons +15 to only require level 400 socket set (set only but only grade 125)  +13 
this is more realistic requirement and still include risk and work..  and at the same time will allow people to still use their mux weapons/shieds with socket sets and still get the bonus buff

thank you guys opinions are welcome as long as they are respectful comments.
thank you all and ofc @Arturs for reading ! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

This is a good solution!
Reduce the effectiveness of too strong excellent sets, and fix errors for Socket sets!
Let me remind you that the % for improving the socket set is less than for the excellent
I have already written about the possibility of unlocking the 3% double damage option without using socket weapons/shields, so I will only very strongly agree here.
I believe that every point of this message makes sense and is sufficiently supported by facts
it's just LOGICALLY the way IT SHOULD be
🐘💨

• Love 1

1 minute ago, mokus said:

This is a good solution!
Reduce the effectiveness of too strong excellent sets, and fix errors for Socket sets!
Let me remind you that the % for improving the socket set is less than for the excellent
I have already written about the possibility of unlocking the 3% double damage option without using socket weapons/shields, so I will only very strongly agree here.
I believe that every point of this message makes sense and is sufficiently supported by facts
it's just LOGICALLY the way IT SHOULD be
🐘💨

thank you i gave it really alot of thought and effort both to sets balance and to char pvp balance in the other post hope admin read it thank you !