MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deleted

Sega / Alethi / 4.2

chuj ci na ryj - f*** you rice

is it the translation? 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

ok so here is my story with borg...

i was playing with him for like month or more (dont remember exactly how long) with same guild (eternals), At some point i take a break from mu online for like 1 month,  after 1 month my guild ask me if i comeback so i comeback to play once again and then guild tell me borg betray us and leave the guild back then i was really suprised borg leave us, once i was in legends arena exping or farming  ele runes i dont exactly remember what i was doing there and borg just come and kill me for no reason and then i get mad and start telling him to go fuck himself and give back my brother's soul sword back cause he leave our guild (it was gift in guild not sell or something the soul sword for completly free but it was gift inside guild), he ignores me so i shut up, but he keep killing me everytime he sees me so at some point i lose my shit and start blaming him for real (yeah i was blaming him i am not liar like borg im telling how it was), and then he ask me "who i am ?" (really borg ? u dont remember ur old friend that u exp with?), so i tell him i am brother of guy that give him soul sword so i tell him to give this soul back, and then MR BORG start lying like crazy, once he tell me he give soul to my gm (demolus/VnFear), after that he tell that he put so much work into soul swords to make it manticore (from what i hear its another lie cause an entire guild farm ruud to make this manticore but i wasnt playing back then so i dont know), since then i tell him to go fuck himself like one more time and thats all i ignore this guy since then(which is hard cause he keep killing me).

worth to mention is borg was always toxic player, when he was in eternals he was always killing people in LA even low players that do nothing to him, many times he make shit on discord for no reason.

TL;DR

-i was in guild with borg for some times

-i wasnt playing when he leave eternals

-he first start killing me when i back from break

-yes i make some bad words towards him

-borg is a liar and scammer

-borg is super toxic player

PS: im sorry for my bad english and the way its written i really dont wanna waste much more time on this guy but report on forum ? is fucking too much borg cause u know u started the war with me and now im even more motivated to farm gear and fuck ur ass 🙂.

i think you guys should remove and cancel the option to report players.  
honestly this is getting unreal. . a new trend to report every one every day.  
maybe remove the report and call it a day..   trash talk is normal in every MMO out there..  lets not forget that borg him self provoke every one daily and uses bad language .. .
if you log into the game for 1 day you will see borg constantly calling people "pussy" "dick" "clint" "no pinish" 
and alot alot alot more sexual harasment and insults..  infact there is not any one in the whole sega server who uses bad laungage as much and as often as borg
yet he and some others think its a cool trend to provoke people for hours and then take some useless screen shot the first time they replay and try post a report here..

for the sake of us all..  please remove the ability to report behavior in forum and make reports only available in ticket for serious stuff like scam or or hacking or some serious abuse.. but pls end the trend of none stop daily report for every time people replay..  

• Love 1

@noiwk19912 100% agree with u this is non sense... and sad that many people say borg is toxic and unhealthy for server scammer/liar but no one taking an action... some useless screen shot borg provide like this one is ridicules EfBimTo later on says that borg scammed him or his guild in prime server or magic back then not sure and ofc borg dont include this in his screen shots 🙂 but seems like  admins like borg so no justice for him 🙂

9 minutes ago, Alethi said:

@noiwk19912 100% agree with u this is non sense... and sad that many people say borg is toxic and unhealthy for server scammer/liar but no one taking an action... some useless screen shot borg provide like this one is ridicules EfBimTo later on says that borg scammed him or his guild in prime server or magic back then not sure and ofc borg dont include this in his screen shots 🙂 but seems like  admins like borg so no justice for him 🙂

dont get me wrong.. i dont want borg to get banned.. infact i dont want anyone to get banned..  you know its a game.. and people like borg do make it more interesting sometimes.. 
also.. less players in server doent benefit anyone..  so im generally against banning unless something big happened.   trash talk is normal.. no one should be banned for some trash talk.. wasnt this game clearly saying its game for 18+ years old?  so ya i think any adult can handle some trash talk.. no need to go cry about it and seek for people to get banned..  clearly borg does not have the same mindset as me.. and he just provoke people intentionally to try get them banned ..    thats why i said reports for bad language should not be available.

about the scams Borg done.. i agree i saw the chat and i think perhaps admin should take the swords he stole and have both of them reach a compremise borg stole F/o soul swords from what i understood but he upgraded them..  perhaps returning 1 to original owner would be fair as there are after all some mats like toca and ruud that he invested.  but im not talking about scam here..  this is between  the owner of the swords borg and admin..  i do think something should be done as its not first time he does that..  but taking both swords leaving him with nothing also wouldnt be fair right?  also banning is not and should not be the instant solution..  think long term about server population. 

but regarding trash talk.. for god sake remove trash talk report.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Devil said:

chuj ci na ryj - f*** you rice

is it the translation? 

chuj - its dick, cock not fuck. i know polish. and they know that i know.

This topic is not for discussion and other shit like who thinks about what with his stories . Here is a violation of the rules and awaits the decision of the administration.

There is a punishment for flooding in topics?