MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ducnha

Magic / PtaQ , Demolus , Brayan , Archyz / 4.2

1. My nickname: ZUKA

2. Game server: Magic x1000

3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.2. Humiliation of players and the use of obscene language.

4. Nickname of offender: PtaQ , Demolus , Brayan , Archyz

294690086_1298351967601783_6636105540672742738_n.png

308997864_2620435341432647_4262762804773753342_n.jpg

309099688_510529373760081_3359660669671430174_n.jpg

Where did I say anything bad? 🤨

I explained to the man that I will not leave the server and that I would play on both servers.
He didn't understand my conversation with another player about opening a new server. I wrote it in completely plain language.

And this one is still reporting me? Ehh 😕

etERNALS 2.png

Everything is not as absurd as the AoE skill can be through the wall. But it's not allowed to kill people on the other side of the wall. The error of the game, but punishing the player, is confusing.

2 hours ago, ducnhac said:

Everything is not as absurd as the AoE skill can be through the wall. But it's not allowed to kill people on the other side of the wall. The error of the game, but punishing the player, is confusing.

So you are trying to force the administration to ban me, because you are using the game bug all the time and you got a ban for it?

This is stated in the server policy.
There was already a report for it, which ended only with a reprimand.
It still didn't work for you. No one else on the server is exploiting this bug. Only you and your guild. And you are surprised that you get banned.

So in your opinion, if I find a bug on max stats or copying items, it will be ok, because it's a game bug?

In addition, I witnessed a situation where you were explaining to each other how to use this bug. Your whole guild around the arena and tried to kill through the walls.
So you know very well that it's a bug and it's forbidden, and you use it anyway.

Opening reports is not the way to recover your account.
If you believe that the ban has been wrongly given to you, I suggest you file a complaint in the appropriate place:
https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/forum/19-complaints-and-appeals/

Although you probably know about it, because this is not your first ban on this server 🙂

I would just like to ask @Ivan Nebraska or @Arturs for opinion about killing bosses in the arena through the wall.
Do we consider it as permitted or forbidden?

etERNALS 2.png