MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pooF

Dark Lord

screen(10_05-19_27)-0006.jpg.a7374685672517c41f2dade6c893a7d4.jpgна скрине видно мой экс дамаг 9441 играю за дл 16 рес и рядом экс дамаг 36к  бк 20 рес ktuev или сумки 18 рес  midu. с каких пор дл стал таким слабым? революция произошла в MUX Legend или только на этом сервере его так унизили. 

screen(10_05-19_31)-0011.jpg.7cee87c97db5e162887b17e52fd930a7.jpgтут реально виден какой дамаг  у dl со всеми бафами. это не смешно, ей богу. ml скидывать не буду и так понятно, что с балансом большие проблемы раз столько жалоб.

Welcome to MUXLEGEND boys and girls!!! 😂 just use to it, on x5000 was no balance only promises but there was no problems with DL as i remember, somethink went wrong as usual 🤣👍

Admin here?  if u test balance on full stats, try test DL on 15-40 resets and   FIX IT NORMALY.  Guys on this server can't normaly play, and you don't do anything!

1 минуту назад, mydwarfspo сказал:

Admin here?  if u test balance on full stats, try test DL on 15-40 resets and   FIX IT NORMALY.  Guys on this server can't normaly play, and you don't do anything!

you think only dl dont have dmg? many classes sucks.

14 минут назад, mydwarfspo сказал:

There isn't a point to test it on full stats. I can test it on max reset and quest on this server. 

Formula for skill is working on all resets, 0 or 100 - doesn't matter for server. And there is some classes, especially like DL and BK, they receive their maximum of damage only in the end.
Okay, for example, i can make the same damage for SM and DL on reset 25. But on reset 100 in this case, DL will one shooting almost all classes. To avoid that, DL have less damage in the middle. 

Anyway, i'm already make some changes on test server, and also now testing other classes. Till the Saturday will be changes. 
And also will create topic, where will be explanation, why some classes receive less damage in the start/middle, or why some "default" skills have less damage. We make a lot of changes, and some players confused on that. 

In the end. I don't see a point to open server with default settings, like did most part of other servers. Where in the end SM will have 500k dps, DL 25kk dps, DK 2.5kkk hp and slayers Bat flock destroy anything with lags, and after 10 resets you can oneshoting Kubera mine monsters. Better to find interesting balance and have some new gameplay experience.

• Love 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

13 minutes ago, Arturs said:

There isn't a point to test it on full stats. I can test it on max reset and quest on this server. 

Formula for skill is working on all resets, 0 or 100 - doesn't matter for server. And there is some classes, especially like DL and BK, they receive their maximum of damage only in the end.
Okay, for example, i can make the same damage for SM and DL on reset 25. But on reset 100 in this case, DL will one shooting almost all classes. To avoid that, DL have less damage in the middle. 

Anyway, i'm already make some changes on test server, and also now testing other classes. Till the Saturday will be changes. 
And also will create topic, where will be explanation, why some classes receive less damage in the start/middle, or why some "default" skills have less damage. We make a lot of changes, and some players confused on that. 

In the end. I don't see a point to open server with default settings, like did most part of other servers. Where in the end SM will have 500k dps, DL 25kk dps, DK 2.5kkk hp and slayers Bat flock destroy anything with lags, and after 10 resets you can oneshoting Kubera mine monsters. Better to find interesting balance and have some new gameplay experience.

Thats right. But you should write about it in some post on forum to prevent any future question about misbalanced chars.

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

This is undoubtedly correct, but RIGHT NOW people cannot play well for their class with the expectation of a late game, and something must be done about it.

14 minutes ago, mydwarfspo said:

This is undoubtedly correct, but RIGHT NOW people cannot play well for their class with the expectation of a late game, and something must be done about it.

well sure i agree, it should be adjusted  to 100x rates because from previous posts  its clear that this is 5000x copy and it don`t work  because players struggle in that mid tear and the game takes time to get to that max stats stage where every class are  "equal" 

giphy.gif.b65dbbd1658e0308c1dd095f8e7d9779.gif

3 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

Suck dick untill you get max res, nice game expirience 🤣👍

12 минут назад, muxganja1 сказал:

Suck dick untill you get max res, nice game expirience 🤣👍

when other class fuck all what thay see and got all bosses, hight exp, e.t.c. - you join interesting balnas and have some new gameplay exerience. ))))))))

• Haha 1

50 res DL with EE 20+ ene (full skill tree buff) all hits to SM - 12 !!!!!! 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBH early game with DL(if u want to have dmg) 3kstr 2k agi 8k ene. and so on try to max energy first and keep str as a side stat also balance between energy and str should be 1str/3ene(meaning 2str/6ene)>(3kstr/9kene) and so on try this boys my DL is doing very good like this so at 50 res your stats should be (8kstr 2/3k agi 17kene)<something like this i believe would pull out most dmg early from DL

• Like 1

Is the DL the red headed step child of this server? Most other classes get 2k attk spd and DL gets a cap of 375? After reading the posts above, is it even worth playing them here before I get invested :O?

• Haha 1

6 минут назад, delirium сказал:

Is the DL the red headed step child of this server? Most other classes get 2k attk spd and DL gets a cap of 375? After reading the posts above, is it even worth playing them here before I get invested :O?

" Speed: Speed cap is 375. Reason is too OP Wind soul skill. But even with 375 attack speed, you won't have any problems. "

In other words, 375 speed for DL is enough, to have the same speed with other classes.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280